Mike Peters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can't wait till PB goes back to the UK HE'S in 4 a shock

If PB Thinks AU is bad wate till he goes back hop he byes a rtn ticket
Old Oct 1st 2002, 4:30 pm
Rob

Default Re: Can't wait till PB goes back to the UK HE'S in 4 a shock

In Mike Peters wrote:
    > If PB Thinks AU is bad wate till he goes back hop he byes a rtn ticket

did you and PB share the same English teacher ?

Old Oct 1st 2002, 6:50 pm
Andy

Amen to that. He's a right royal pain in the a*** and the sooner he stops
trying to spoil it for the rest of us, the better. Shall we organise a
reception comittee?

"Mike Peters" wrote in message
news:430496.1033476005@britishexpats-
.com
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Oct 1st 2002, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Andy:
Amen to that. He's a right royal pain in the a*** and the sooner he stops
trying to spoil it for the rest of us, the better. Shall we organise a
reception comittee?

"Mike Peters" wrote in message
news:430496.1033476005@britishexpats-
.com
    > --

Lets hope he moves back to a lovely country 'village' which has been taken over by refugees... Or even better to London where house prices are outragous , tube fares are going up and the service is diabolical ( plus the strikes and charging to get into town!)
Lets hope it is a lovely cold Winter, where he has to have his heating on all night, then he might start praying for the heat in Perth to return.

Mind you he will probably feel at home over here, after all there is so much to moan about !!

Tinaj
Old Oct 1st 2002, 9:56 pm
Robert Edwards

Hahaha very good.......smiles
Rob

> Mind you he will probably feel at home over here, after all there is so
    > much to moan about !!
    > Tinaj
    > --

Old Oct 1st 2002, 11:17 pm
Neil

The bad spelling must be due to alcohol, but gave us all a chuckle. Heheh

Neil

Old Oct 2nd 2002, 12:08 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mike Peters:
If PB Thinks AU is bad wate till he goes back hop he byes a rtn ticket
Having worked in UK for 22years and this wilderness for 9 years , the biggest shock was coming here .Getting used to been treated like shite took some getting used to , and to see grown men grovel for crap jobs then undercut each other to keep them was most interesting.
Thanks to the fact most houses and work places in WA do not have heating I have been bloody cold here in winter too.only place I've had to wear a coat inside has been here in Australia .Going down to 3 degs at night here in winter the homes are not build for it most become cold and damp., I would take a well built central heated Brit home any time.
Its Spring still got long pants and jacket on today , looks good for weekend its going to piss it down the golf should be great I think not.
Love to see your smug dreams turning to nightmares but seen that been there bought the book ,believe me its very funny from this end to hear your naive comments it cheers my day up no end , good luck lads you will need it.
Come and live the dream Australia loves failures and near do wells the place is full of them , I am sure you lads fit the bill more cheap labour whats your lowest price? loads of Asians here will undercut you so make it low they only need one bowl of rice a day , get back to your daydreaming .Sod me I've fallen off the chair laughing god you lot are funny .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Oct 2nd 2002 at 6:57 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2002, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Jake Semtex is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard:
Bloody Hell, What a whinging tosser!!
I don't know what shithole you're living in but it ain't Perth. I've lived here a while and its bloody great, the people are really friendly and can't do enough for you (they must give you shit cos of your personality disorder!) and the weathers a bloody miracle after all the years being pissed on in England.

All the expats I know out here wouldn't go back home for all the tea in china. Oh yeah, all the houses i've been in have heating, you must be really poor. Here's a tip, if you get cold, put more clothes on, did no one tell you they have a winter!

So to all you people back home dreaming of coming out, don't listen to that miserable twat, It really is heaven out hear, friendly people, gorgeous weather, clean, efficient and reliable public transport, and you can drive more than 50m without getting stuck in traffic. Oh I forgot the gorgeous beaches and not being ripped off every time you get you wallet out. Don't listen to the twat with the lobotomy - ITS BLOODY GREAT!!

Good luck and see you here
Having worked in UK for 22years and this wilderness for 9 years , the biggest shock was coming here .Getting used to been treated like shite took some getting used to , and to see grown men grovel for crap jobs then undercut each other to keep them was most interesting.
Thanks to the fact most houses and work places in WA do not have heating I have been bloody cold here in winter too.only place I've had to wear a coat inside has been here in Australia .Going down to 3 degs at night here in winter the homes are not build for it most become cold and damp., I would take a well built central heated Brit home any time.
Its Spring still got long pants and jacket on today , looks good for weekend its going to piss it down the golf should be great I think not.
Love to see your smug dreams turning to nightmares but seen that been there bought the book ,believe me its very funny from this end to hear your naive comments it cheers my day up no end , good luck lads you will need it.
Come and live the dream Australia loves failures and near do wells the place is full of them , I am sure you lads fit the bill more cheap labour whats your lowest price? loads of Asians here will undercut you so make it low they only need one bowl of rice a day , get back to your daydreaming .Sod me I've fallen off the chair laughing god you lot are funny .
Old Oct 2nd 2002, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: An expat Aussie trying to understand why anyone wants to move to Oz.
Devlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Jake Semtex:

efficient and reliable public transport
Public transport in Perth? You have got to be joking?!
Old Oct 2nd 2002, 3:28 pm
Dave

> have been bloody cold here in winter too.only place I've had to wear a
    > coat inside has been in Australia.

PB is right, I was there in August when it went down to 1 degree - I
couldn't sleep I was so cold. Most houses in Perth don't have heating.

Still, it will be interesting to see how PB gets on back in the UK,
let us know how you get on. I wouldn't be surprised if you get out
fast, even if you don't go back to Australia.

I can't wait to get out of the UK for good.

Old Oct 2nd 2002, 3:47 pm
plucka

PB your constant whinning and complaining is making you look like an incredibly sad git. It's plainly obvious to everyone that you blame your own failures in life on everything else apart from yourself. That is the typical losers attitude to life- time to look inwards mate instead of blaming your surroundings.

I find it so funny when you whinge about all the aussies not liking you, well thats because your a miserable twat, nobody would like you. Hurry up and go back to your precious overcrowded, polluted, cold and wet little Island you w**ker.

To all other pommies looking to move here, good luck to all and don't let this moron put you off.

Old Oct 2nd 2002, 4:53 pm
Jez

Is that bowell or bowl?!!! (last sentance)
Jez

"pommie bastard" wrote in message
news:431140.1033517334@britishexpats-
.com
    > Originally posted by Mike Peters:
    > > If PB Thinks AU is bad wate till he goes back hop he byes a rtn ticket
    > Having worked in UK for 22years and this wilderness for 9 years , the
    > biggest shock was coming here .Getting used to been treated like shite
    > took some getting used to , and to see grown men grovel for crap jobs
    > then undercut each other to keep them was most interesting.
    > Thanks to fact most houses and work places here do not have heating I
    > have been bloody cold here in winter too.only place I've had to wear a
    > coat inside has been in Australia.
    > Love to see your smug dreams turning to nightmares but seen that been
    > there,believe me its very funny from this end to hear your naive
    > comments it cheers my day up no end , good luck lads you will need it.
    > Come and live the dream Australia loves failures and near do wells the
    > place is full of them , I am sure you lads fit the bill more cheap
    > labour whats your lowest price? loads of Asians here will undercut you
    > so make it low they only need one bowel of rice a day.
    >
    > --

Old Oct 3rd 2002, 8:55 am
Chris

"pommie bastard" wrote in message
news:431140.1033517334@britishexpats-
.com
    > Come and live the dream Australia loves failures and near do wells the
    > place is full of them ,

The only failure around here seems to be you, and that's what has bestowed
you with such a god-awful personality problem.

Chris

Old Oct 3rd 2002, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Hi PB!!!

I have to say you are SOOO right about the cheap labour and lowest price scenario. Having run a successful business in the UK for 5 years, my husband and I were hoping to repeat our success over here (with the added bonus of a better lifestyle and fantastic weather to boot).

However, unfortunately we have been TOTALLY STUNNED by the Aussie GIVE US CRAP, AS LONG AS ITS CHEAP attitude. We built our UK business on quality and service - two words which mean f*** all to the average Aussie - oops, that's now going to lay me wide open to all sorts of criticism about being a whingeing pom, isn't it (but mostly from those who have yet to experience it, I fear....)
Old Oct 3rd 2002, 5:17 pm
Robert Edwards

Rob Nods in grievance

"Chris" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
u
    > "pommie bastard" wrote in message
    > news:431140.1033517334@britishexpa-
    > ts.com
    > > Come and live the dream Australia loves failures and near do wells the
    > > place is full of them ,
    > The only failure around here seems to be you, and that's what has bestowed
    > you with such a god-awful personality problem.
    > Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.