Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can we all have a big BE group hug please

Can we all have a big BE group hug please

Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:40 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can we all have a big BE group hug please

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Just thinking that everybody seems to be a bit grouchy at the moment. So can we all put a smile on our faces, say something nice to each other and be friendly, it's bound to make us feel better

My happy thought for the day is that my cup is always half full. We are have nearly completed our visa journey whereas this time last year we hadn't even started. Ok so the sun is not shining but there is food in my cupboard, shoes on my feet and my family love me.

hug hug hug hug hug hug
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jan & gaz xx
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:42 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Another one from me as i cant log off til i hit 400 posts
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:50 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

"what goes around, comes around"
so hugs to everyone x
Carole
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Can i join in aswell, feeling a bit low today thanx and BIG HUGS.....Lol xxx
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Can we all have a big BE group hug please

Heaps of hugs to one and all!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:05 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

BIG hugs to all........Im thinking wine, bar of chocolate...4 year old asleep and ready to watch lush Doctor in Lost later! xxxxxx
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww anne MMMMMMMMMWHOOOOOOA
A big for you and for Birdie and the rest of the Brit pack
Big soft and cuddly woddly hugs LAce x
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hugs and good wishes to all those out there
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:22 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dawn
ready to watch lush Doctor in Lost later! xxxxxx

Sorry, Dawn, but he's taken. HE'S MINE.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

ozzygirl is on a distinguished road

Big fat hugs to all

Ozzygirl
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:28 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Please I would like some hugs have just done the finances, and they are not too good. Oh well will go to Australia without any debt and that will feel very very very good. Wanted a new life

Hugs and the works to everyone

Nicky
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:02 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice

I want to bump this thread right up there Anne, great thoughts!!

I need a BE hug cos my hubby is lying on the couch watching footie, belching loudly then admiring the taste of my lamb moussaka being repeated and most likely addressing his manhood as he does it!! (Luckily I can't see as he's in the other room)

My needs and wishes are few, I have happy healthy men and boys (13 year old likes to think he's the former) and they're fed and very watered - yep it may have rained today but I got to beat my 8 year old hollow at monopoly yet again!!!

Bring it on!!

HUGS to all

Sharon
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Huge hugs to everyone.....feeling like the only March app not yet "got it"..Sorry pre July 04'ers I know I am not as long as you guys, but feeling left out....

Better after hug...cheers guys. Pizza on way - beer in fridge...aah
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:20 pm
Professional Princess

Im happy because my leg isnt hurting tonight.

Hubby is asleep in front room with a bad cold so Ive left him in peace - well I say peace, he has Gordon the cat lacerating the furniture.

But Im also happy because, Oh bugger it I dont know, im just in a good mood.
And my pharmacist came round to the flat this evening to deliver my prescription, as Im on crutches. Wasnt expecting that.

Just being warm in my flat with my laptop and this site, just the basics at the end of the day, knowing what you have as opposed to what you dont.

Really when you think of it the essentials in life are,

1. Your mates, good mates dont necessarily mean lots of mates.

2. Your family

3. Enough food in the cupboard

4. Roof over you head

5. Ginger cat to chew your curtains, although any colour will do.

6. Whippet to bark at postman, although a Jack Russell will do.

7. British Expats and your online pals to cheer you up.

8. The agents that frequent this board for giving me stuff to write about

9. A good selection of sex toys.

On a serious note, still having my mum with me after our scare this year, I cant put a price on that.

Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:22 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.