Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a internal house spray painter in Bayside area?

Can anyone recommend a internal house spray painter in Bayside area?

Old Nov 11th 2009, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

zenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant future
Default Can anyone recommend a internal house spray painter in Bayside area?

Hi
We are buying a new house (well quite old really!) and just want to get it spray painted internally to cover up the hideous colours that are there.

A friend got his house done and the guy charged $30 an hour and it was done within 5-6 hours - total house, ceilings walls, doors, undercoated and 2 top coats! Course he can't remember the guys name but he thinks he was a pomme from bribie island called Bronson or something (friend is an aussie )

We just need basically a quick cheap job done - probably with white paint - anybody had this done? Can you recommend someone? Would do it myself but all the walls are vjs and the ceilings are really high and it took me 6 months after painting the last house to get my back right lol!

Cheers

We are northside = sandgate area
Old Nov 11th 2009, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a internal house spray painter in Bayside area?

$180 to paint the whole house top to bottom.Was it a dolls house.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a internal house spray painter in Bayside area?

Originally Posted by zenamethyst
Hi
We are buying a new house (well quite old really!) and just want to get it spray painted internally to cover up the hideous colours that are there.

A friend got his house done and the guy charged $30 an hour and it was done within 5-6 hours - total house, ceilings walls, doors, undercoated and 2 top coats! Course he can't remember the guys name but he thinks he was a pomme from bribie island called Bronson or something (friend is an aussie )

We just need basically a quick cheap job done - probably with white paint - anybody had this done? Can you recommend someone? Would do it myself but all the walls are vjs and the ceilings are really high and it took me 6 months after painting the last house to get my back right lol!

Cheers

We are northside = sandgate area
Bullshit it would take longer than that just to mask the windows and doors
Old Nov 11th 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

zenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant futurezenamethyst has a brilliant future

our friend masked everything before the painter came - inc covering windows and floors so the painter could just get on with it