Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Camp Hill / Brisbane

Camp Hill / Brisbane

Old Jun 27th 2008, 11:39 am
Just Joined

AnnaS is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Camp Hill / Brisbane

Hi there - we're still researching the Brisbane area as we intend to move there from Melbourne. Does anyone know Camp Hill and surroounding area? I found a school - Whites Hill State College - which sounds brilliant. Has anyone got any experience to share? Is it zoned??

Cheers,
Anna
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all
Default Re: Camp Hill / Brisbane

I live in Camp Hill. Been here about a year and happy enough. My kids are primary school age and go to Coorparoo state school. Have no complaints with the school and also know people who have kids at Camp Hill state school who love the school. Dont know much about secondary schools though.

In terms of suburbs here, there are a lot of decent ones but too many to list - Camp Hill, Coorparoo, Norman Park, Holland Park for example moving toward the pricier ones Bulimba, Balmoral, Hawthorne a bit further away. All depends on budget etc.

Give me a shout if you want any more specific info.

Originally Posted by AnnaS
Hi there - we're still researching the Brisbane area as we intend to move there from Melbourne. Does anyone know Camp Hill and surroounding area? I found a school - Whites Hill State College - which sounds brilliant. Has anyone got any experience to share? Is it zoned??

Cheers,
Anna
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by h1tvd
I live in Camp Hill. Been here about a year and happy enough. My kids are primary school age and go to Coorparoo state school. Have no complaints with the school and also know people who have kids at Camp Hill state school who love the school. Dont know much about secondary schools though.

In terms of suburbs here, there are a lot of decent ones but too many to list - Camp Hill, Coorparoo, Norman Park, Holland Park for example moving toward the pricier ones Bulimba, Balmoral, Hawthorne a bit further away. All depends on budget etc.

Give me a shout if you want any more specific info.

Just a bit pricier

sean
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

AnnaS is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!! We're off tomorrow to explore some of the suburbs. Will look at Holland Park as well but I think I leave the expensive ones out.