Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling ALL BRITISH NURSES OR MIDWIVES? HAVE YOU EMIGRATED IN THE PAST 10YEARS?

Calling ALL BRITISH NURSES OR MIDWIVES? HAVE YOU EMIGRATED IN THE PAST 10YEARS?

Old Jun 7th 2010, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

caz2325 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calling ALL BRITISH NURSES OR MIDWIVES? HAVE YOU EMIGRATED IN THE PAST 10YEARS?

If you are a nurse or midwife from the United Kingdom and have emigrated in the past 10 years to Australia or even gone back to the UK following migration I would love to hear from you. I am undertaking research into motivators for migration and reasons for staying or going and would love to hear from anyone who has migrated and anyone who migrated and returned to the UK even if you have come back to Oz again. Please PM me and I will give you a call.
Thanks
Old Jun 7th 2010, 1:14 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling ALL BRITISH NURSES OR MIDWIVES? HAVE YOU EMIGRATED IN THE PAST 10YEARS?

Originally Posted by caz2325
If you are a nurse or midwife from the United Kingdom and have emigrated in the past 10 years to Australia or even gone back to the UK following migration I would love to hear from you. I am undertaking research into motivators for migration and reasons for staying or going and would love to hear from anyone who has migrated and anyone who migrated and returned to the UK even if you have come back to Oz again. Please PM me and I will give you a call.
Thanks
I am sorry but as per our site rules members are asked to contact admin prior to using our site for research.

Please provide more info. You can't expect someone to pass along their private details to you without know anything about you; such as who you are, where you are from, and what the information is going to be used for.

Many thanks

Sue
Old Jun 7th 2010, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Calling ALL BRITISH NURSES OR MIDWIVES? HAVE YOU EMIGRATED IN THE PAST 10YEARS?

Originally Posted by Sue
I am sorry but as per our site rules members are asked to contact admin prior to using our site for research.

Please provide more info. You can't expect someone to pass along their private details to you without know anything about you; such as who you are, where you are from, and what the information is going to be used for.

Many thanks

Sue
Hi there sorry have posted on many forums andthis is the first time I have been asked for anything like this. I am a lecturer in health policy at Curtin University in Perth and am attempting to finish my PhD in nurses reasons for migrating this is in conjunction also with a colleague in the UK. The research is subject to strict ethical and moral guidelines and has been going on for the last 2 years. I can send you all of the info if you can give me a medium to upload several word documents have tried on this saying files too big. This link is my staff profile http://publichealth.curtin.edu.au/ab...ile.cfm?ID=466 and the information can be corroborated by my dept head and academic supervisor link as follows http://publichealth.curtin.edu.au/ab...ile.cfm?ID=365. I hope this helps and if I can be of any further assistance please let me know. Please note I have also placed the same advertisement in several newspapers, facebook and other mediums to attract participants.
Thanks
Caroline Yates
Old Jun 7th 2010, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue

Many thanks

Sue
Hi there Sue have sent it via the email you sent me
thanks
Old Jun 7th 2010, 5:12 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caz2325
Hi there sorry have posted on many forums andthis is the first time I have been asked for anything like this. I am a lecturer in health policy at Curtin University in Perth and am attempting to finish my PhD in nurses reasons for migrating this is in conjunction also with a colleague in the UK. The research is subject to strict ethical and moral guidelines and has been going on for the last 2 years. I can send you all of the info if you can give me a medium to upload several word documents have tried on this saying files too big. This link is my staff profile http://publichealth.curtin.edu.au/ab...ile.cfm?ID=466 and the information can be corroborated by my dept head and academic supervisor link as follows http://publichealth.curtin.edu.au/ab...ile.cfm?ID=365. I hope this helps and if I can be of any further assistance please let me know. Please note I have also placed the same advertisement in several newspapers, facebook and other mediums to attract participants.
Thanks
Caroline Yates
Okay thanks.