Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The call came at 4.45pm to say WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!

The call came at 4.45pm to say WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!

Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:11 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The call came at 4.45pm to say WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
weyhey!!!!! fantastic news.

are your agents in this country toon? what a way to start the week - brilliant.............so chuffed for you. knew it would come soon.

enjoy the night (and week!!!)
xxx

Thank you Sleeping Beauty, our agents are inthe UK, so neither of us can work out why we didnt hear until that late in the day, but we not complaining!!!!
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:15 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS................................... .................. a good start to another week. Lets hope they keep coming

Enjoy your celebrations when you can face booze again

Loz x
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:19 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Really chuffed for you, great feeling isn't it!! I couldn't think straight for 2 days, it is sort of unreal still.

Many, many CONGRATULATIONS to you
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:56 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toon williams
Oh MY god, we cant believe it, wasnt expecting to hear today as was told it was a public holiday in Australia but at 4.45pm sitting in the garden enjoying the sun shine the phone went and on the other end was our Agents to tell us that we have finally GOT IT!!
WE GOT OUR VISAS
WE GOT OUR VISAS
WE GOT OUR VISAS!!
To everyone that has helped me get to this point a HUGE THANK YOU!!! I would of probably not made it without your support!!

OH MY GOD did I say that WE GOT OUR VISAS???

Whats going on? Did ya get your visa or something?

Congratulations!
Enjoy the celebrations!

Jackie
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Hey many congratulations!!
Enjoy the rest of your life!
Suexx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats. I bet you are over the moon, YOUR in Australia wants you!!!!!!

best of luck for the future. We got an email on friday from the case officer stating our application will be finalised end june, early july so hopefully I will be posting one of these soon.

Nicola
x
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:11 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by toon williams
Oh MY god, we cant believe it, wasnt expecting to hear today as was told it was a public holiday in Australia but at 4.45pm sitting in the garden enjoying the sun shine the phone went and on the other end was our Agents to tell us that we have finally GOT IT!!
WE GOT OUR VISAS
WE GOT OUR VISAS
WE GOT OUR VISAS!!
To everyone that has helped me get to this point a HUGE THANK YOU!!! I would of probably not made it without your support!!

OH MY GOD did I say that WE GOT OUR VISAS???

EXCELLENT NEWS. HUGE CONGRATS AND WELL DONE

Paula xxx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:16 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS.

You can celebrate along with the Aussie football team!!

Ali X
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:31 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:51 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations !!!!!!!

jan xx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:15 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

YABBADABBADOO

Been waiting for this "Got it".
Fantastic news Toon.
Congratulations!

Julie. x
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

jojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations!! Hope you're enjoying the celebrations
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations !!!
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

fanbloodytastic huuuuge congratulations to you

what a fab feeling isnt it.

go and enjoy
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:55 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
YABBADABBADOO

Been waiting for this "Got it".
Fantastic news Toon.
Congratulations!

Julie. x

Well thought I would clear the way in order for them to work on your much deserved visa!!! Fingers crossed that yours will be here VERY soon to!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.