Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buyers have pulled out!

Buyers have pulled out!

Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:39 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buyers have pulled out!

Originally Posted by worzel
Bloody Solicitors!!! That was a horrible 90 minutes but the solicitors HAD got the wrong end of the stick and all that has happened is our buyer has changed their solicitor. Phew!

I have taken today as holiday to try and get a load of stuff sorted but I am exhausted now. Our daughter has gone to school on her birthday sad (I think) that Australia isn't happening soon and won't know the good news until she gets home.

What a rollercoaster!!!
Not so much a rollercoaster.........more a white nuckle ride by the sounds of it! :scared:
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:01 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Glad it's worked out for you.
Happy Birthday to your daughter
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:26 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody Solicitors!!! That was a horrible 90 minutes but the solicitors HAD got the wrong end of the stick and all that has happened is our buyer has changed their solicitor. Phew!

I have taken today as holiday to try and get a load of stuff sorted but I am exhausted now. Our daughter has gone to school on her birthday sad (I think) that Australia isn't happening soon and won't know the good news until she gets home.

What a rollercoaster!!!
Nice one - she will get a brilliant surprise!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:28 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Phew..........!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Just got a letter this morning from our solicitors to say they have pulled out!!

We are just gutted! Everything was going so well, we have some shipping quotes, started to sell things off, even booked some furnished accommodation in Perth for mid October, which we may have to use for a validation trip now!
But we have to pick ourselves up....So some advise please, should we re-list the house with the original agent for find a new one?

Sam

Oh bloody hell

why??

im really really sorry to hear that - i hope they get a bad dose of the sh**s
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

HOLD EVERYTHING!!

Just got off phone to agents....she has said they have not pulled out just changed solicitors!! :scared:
She has rang the buyer just to confirm that and will let us know asap....please keep your fingers crossed

oooops - better read whole thread next time!!! i dont really hope they get a dose of the sh**s - they are lovely lovely people!!!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:45 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
oooops - better read whole thread next time!!! i dont really hope they get a dose of the sh**s - they are lovely lovely people!!!

Keep up with the programme Jac!

Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bridiej
Keep up with the programme Jac!

too slow to be last me mate!!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

HOLD EVERYTHING!!

Just got off phone to agents....she has said they have not pulled out just changed solicitors!! :scared:
She has rang the buyer just to confirm that and will let us know asap....please keep your fingers crossed

What a nightmare let us know whats going on a.s.a.p, I bet you feel well confused NOT NEEDED STRESS!!!

All the best

Sue
Old Jul 14th 2005, 5:03 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Was just about to post a answer when I read the rest and realised it should be a answer.

So won't bother answering, just wishing your little girl a fab birthday!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

From being rock bottom to being back on a cloud. Hope everything goes ok
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:59 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

What a rollercoaster!!!
Blimey mate!

Thank god it's all OK but what a 90 minutes! At least your daughter will be a happy bunny by now knowing that all is on again. Sorry that you've had to go through this but really pleased that all is OK.

D D
Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:31 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Just got a letter this morning from our solicitors to say they have pulled out!!

We are just gutted! Everything was going so well, we have some shipping quotes, started to sell things off, even booked some furnished accommodation in Perth for mid October, which we may have to use for a validation trip now!
But we have to pick ourselves up....So some advise please, should we re-list the house with the original agent for find a new one?

Sam
sorry to hear that. I understand as we had the same thing happen to us. We started with one agent then tried dual agency. Got loads of viewings but eventually dropped the second agency and eventually sold with original agent. You'll get there. My husabnd had to move out here end of March so I was left in UK to deal with house sale and it wasn't all plain sailing, what with not having certificates of approval for extensions etc. Managed to sort it all though and got to Brisbane 31st June. So hang in there, just persevere and your dream will materialise in the end.
Good luck!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:29 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Rushed into the living room to tell husband your bad news - and then had to rush back and tell him it was a false alarm.

So glad you didn't lose the buyer (agent obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer).

Gina