Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Business Class Airfares to UK / Europe - approx $2700 - $2800 rtn!

Business Class Airfares to UK / Europe - approx $2700 - $2800 rtn!

Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Business Class Airfares to UK / Europe - approx $2700 - $2800 rtn!

Excellent new share offer now until 15 October. Much cheaper than the 100% bonus buy miles offers.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:51 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louie
Excellent new share offer now until 15 October. Much cheaper than the 100% bonus buy miles offers.
ooooh! Thanks Louie!
Old Sep 30th 2013, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

jamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nice

A quick question, Louie made a statement above, we have just about used all of our miles, but we have 3 accounts in our family, for my wife my daughter and myself.
How do we use the share system mentioned above to get the best deal is it as simple as my wife buy's miles gifts me , i do the same for my daughter and my daughter for my wife , thank you
Old Oct 1st 2013, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

You could see if you could find a trading partner who already has 50k miles on here. They transfer 50k miles to you so you get 100k. You transfer 50k miles to your wife, she gets 100k. Your wife transfers 50k to your daughter, she gets 100k. Your daughter transfers 50k to your trading partner, he or she gets 100k. Net result - all four of you have 50k extra for which you have paid US$637.50 each.

If you can't find a trading partner you'd have to decide whether you were prepared to pay full price for the initial purchase. You could maybe buy enough to get you to 25k, then transfer 25k to your wife, who could then transfer 50k to your daughter, who could then transfer 50k to you. You'd have to do the calculations to decide what was the best use of your money.

One caveat - I have seen a few instances on Flyertalk where people have shared back and forth and their accounts have been frozen and audited (very few though compared to the number of people that do this).
Old Oct 1st 2013, 11:10 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I think someone got jealous!

https://www.lifemiles.com/eng/tra/pr...nf.aspx?D=DOF3
Old Oct 1st 2013, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

MeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bcworld
I have about 75k miles, would it be worth it sharing with anyone interested?
Old Oct 1st 2013, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

jamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nice

Hi Everybody i am looking for a trading partner for some US air miles anybody interested in helping out thanks very much
Old Oct 1st 2013, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry in addition to above message if anybody is interested they will get 50000 extra for themselves thanks
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jamesflorraine
Hi Everybody i am looking for a trading partner for some US air miles anybody interested in helping out thanks very much
There are people on this thread looking for partners. Be careful though as there is obviously trust involved.
Old Oct 7th 2013, 4:39 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

There are people on this thread looking for partners. Be careful though as there is obviously trust involved.
Is it ok for my husband and I to share miles under this offer, or is that against the rules?
Old Oct 7th 2013, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi you can share no problem, we have done it
Old Oct 7th 2013, 9:52 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by jamesflorraine
Hi you can share no problem, we have done it
Cheers for that
Old Oct 7th 2013, 9:59 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/21561486-post213.html
Old Oct 8th 2013, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to all

Hi BC, that's coming up as an invalid link for me. Maybe you could try again or cut & paste the relevant text?
Old Oct 8th 2013, 11:32 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Lisa and Martin
Hi BC, that's coming up as an invalid link for me. Maybe you could try again or cut & paste the relevant text?
Lisa, just until bcworld gets here - the link worked for me yesterday but it doesn't today, so the post may have been deleted by the site's administrator. The post was by a forum member, advising that he'd organized a miles share with another member who appeared to have taken the miles without sharing any back. He named the member (nickname only), who had over 1,500 post on the forum so had been around for a long time.

A cautionary tale My husband had better share miles back with me, or I'll kill him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.