BundyMum update

Old Jun 16th 2005, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: BundyMum update

Originally Posted by dazandreb
Ok, i'll be as honest as i can,first of all it is not Rebecca who has been hurt here,Its Daz who is posting these comments and yes i to do feel for Bundy and her mum as i told Bundy when i met her, just a week or so before her so called "New man" was jetting off to Australia to marry, yes i said marry my sister.but instead of him telling my sister how he had second thoughts or that he had met someone else, he still went to Australia and lead my sister to believe that they were to be married. Having bought her Dress and booked the reception, my wife and I, my two kids,My Brother and my cousin all flying out to Australia for a wedding that he knew would not happen.Funny how none of his mates had travelled out there to find out there was no wedding.They must have known, so why didnt he have the guts to tell my Sister.
So Bundy, if you can genuinely tell me that you travelled up to Bradford,never having met your so called "new man"before that night, we met,then my argument isnt with you and i hope that your relationship isn't as short lived as my sisters.

I don't want to come across as sticking my oar in but I feel I have to comment.

I understand your anger at the 'apparent' situation and applaud your loyalty to your sister. However, there are many people on this site who have cyber conversed with Bundy and have formed strong opinions of her character and depth. I may be wrong but I just cannot see Bundy knowingly doing what you accuse her of. However, she may, BUT this topic is for private mail only and I suggest you 'talk' to her personally. Accusations are best laid direct.

In defence of Bundy's 'new man' it takes a very brave person to change a 'path' that has been 'formed', in hindsight surely you and your poor sister can see its better to happen now than a year or two down the line ?

I wish you well and mean no offence to any concerned party. You are ALL human beings with feelings that can SO easily get hurt whether you are to blame or not.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to ask for this not to be discussed any further here. I won't comment on the situation - I really don't feel this is an appropriate place for it. What I can and feel I must say is that Bundy is a very dear friend of mine. She is an honest, strong and caring person and I would trust her with my life. I truly believe that she would never intentionally hurt anyone.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 1:23 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Right, I wasn't going to post on this (or any other) thread for a while since clearly a debate has been raging in my absence and I don't really want to get involved in an online slanging match. But there are those out there who have been sticking up for me and proving the loyalty that I always knew I could rely on, and I feel I should post something at least.

I don't feel the need to justify or elaborate on the events of the last few months - it's my business and I'd like to keep it that way, which is precisely why I hadn't gone shouting the news over this forum when I had the opportunity to do so. So don't expect me to tell you the story or ask me to explain myself or my actions. This is neither the time nor the place. Those of you who have met me will have formed their opinions of me based on those meetings. Those who have not will form their opinions anyway, whether they are right or wrong. But in essence, very few people know the exact situation and I would therefore be grateful if those who do not know would refrain from discussing the matter any further. I am not a malicious person, and do not set out to hurt people and although I understand that people have been hurt, for whatever reason, pain takes many forms, and nothing from the last few months has been easy for me either.

So, please can this thread return to its original aim - to give those people who care an update about my mum.

After a miserable few months of chemo with numerous hospital admittances, BM is back at home having finished chemo and the initial results have proved positive in as much as the cancer hasn't spread any further. Yes, she's still in the advanced stages of cancer, and no, she doesn't have long, but she's still fighting just as she always has.

Now we have to help her rebuild some strength. Sadly, and somewhat ironically, her hair has begun to fall out, not because of the chemo, but because of the Tamoxifen. So she's had it cut short and is investigating hats and the like....it's the one thing we've battled against, and the one thing that has caused her to slump a little. On the plus side, she is now out of her corset when moving around the house and may be able to travel over to England in August if she's strong enough.

News came this morning that my dear dad, medical-phobe that he is (or used to be!) is giving my mum her daily injections. If you knew my dad, you'd know how amazing this is (put it like this, he used to pass out at the mention of the word needle). I'm stupidly proud of him.

So we keep battling along, keep preparing for the worst while hoping for the best and keeping in mind just how important it is to live for the day, to find happiness where you can and remain true to what you believe, remain true to your heart.

I'm off to the Genetics Clinic this afternoon to see what my future holds. And if that isn't a wake up call for living life to the full, then I don't know what is.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Keep living life and do it to it's fullest.

Best wishes to you and your family. x
Old Jun 17th 2005, 1:30 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy, i have never met you but for what it is worth, sod the forum and anybody who has anything but respect for you. what happens in private is just that. i cannot say how much i am hoping for the best for you and your family. enjoy life to the full and then some more.

Louise
Old Jun 17th 2005, 1:47 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy-I dont think anyone on here will judge you,if anything we/i admire you.

Your personal life is your buisness & nothing to do with anyone,end of.

Thoughts as always with you all x

Donna & Malcolm.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see the thread back on track, as a means of support for Bundy and her family, and probably as an inspiration to others in a similar position.

Good to hear your mum is still fighting, Bundy; hugs and prayers as always

Polly
xx
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:16 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bundy
Right, I wasn't going to post on this (or any other) thread for a while since clearly a debate has been raging in my absence and I don't really want to get involved in an online slanging match. But there are those out there who have been sticking up for me and proving the loyalty that I always knew I could rely on, and I feel I should post something at least.

I don't feel the need to justify or elaborate on the events of the last few months - it's my business and I'd like to keep it that way, which is precisely why I hadn't gone shouting the news over this forum when I had the opportunity to do so. So don't expect me to tell you the story or ask me to explain myself or my actions. This is neither the time nor the place. Those of you who have met me will have formed their opinions of me based on those meetings. Those who have not will form their opinions anyway, whether they are right or wrong. But in essence, very few people know the exact situation and I would therefore be grateful if those who do not know would refrain from discussing the matter any further. I am not a malicious person, and do not set out to hurt people and although I understand that people have been hurt, for whatever reason, pain takes many forms, and nothing from the last few months has been easy for me either.

So, please can this thread return to its original aim - to give those people who care an update about my mum.

After a miserable few months of chemo with numerous hospital admittances, BM is back at home having finished chemo and the initial results have proved positive in as much as the cancer hasn't spread any further. Yes, she's still in the advanced stages of cancer, and no, she doesn't have long, but she's still fighting just as she always has.

Now we have to help her rebuild some strength. Sadly, and somewhat ironically, her hair has begun to fall out, not because of the chemo, but because of the Tamoxifen. So she's had it cut short and is investigating hats and the like....it's the one thing we've battled against, and the one thing that has caused her to slump a little. On the plus side, she is now out of her corset when moving around the house and may be able to travel over to England in August if she's strong enough.

News came this morning that my dear dad, medical-phobe that he is (or used to be!) is giving my mum her daily injections. If you knew my dad, you'd know how amazing this is (put it like this, he used to pass out at the mention of the word needle). I'm stupidly proud of him.

So we keep battling along, keep preparing for the worst while hoping for the best and keeping in mind just how important it is to live for the day, to find happiness where you can and remain true to what you believe, remain true to your heart.

I'm off to the Genetics Clinic this afternoon to see what my future holds. And if that isn't a wake up call for living life to the full, then I don't know what is.

Hey birdy, good to hear from you.

Give our love to your mum, dad and your bro, keep looking after yourself and massive good luck with your tests.

Love
Kala xx
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:34 am
Professional Princess

I for one am sorry for my comments to daz, its true what bundy says, none of us know the situation of either person and its all to easy to make judgements.

I think the most important thing is bundys mum and at the moment, bundy herself because not just coping with her mum, shes awaiting her genetic testing results.

Life is too short.

Bundy - good luck, hope everything goes OK for you.

Love Sam

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Bundy. Pleased things with BM and BD are as good as they can be. As the missus of a needle phobic I can share your pride in your dad. That is a big deal.

Send them our love. Tell BM sod hair got the corset off, who needs hair
Old Jun 17th 2005, 10:08 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Good to see this thread back from its 'News of the World' track .

Bundy, wish you all the best & hope BM gets well enough to make it over to the UK in August. Does she know that's the 'rainy month' in Blighty, when wearing a hat is, in fact, absolutely necessary...?!

Tell BM we had fun here with 'The Big Shave', in which many Aussies either had their heads shaved or dyed their hair to raise money for Cancer Research. At my workplace we all joined in & raised an impressive sum of money. It was very entertaining sitting in a meeting that day in some serious & quite heavy negotiations with a supplier (who had a newly-shaved head) and some fellow managers (pink hair, shaved head, mixed blue/green hair, another shaved head). I wimped out a bit with a severe trim & gold glittery highlights . None of us could keep a straight face, & of course, I thought of you & BM, & how you would both giggle, too....

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Hi Bundy

I haven't written much on this thread but have followed it with interest and admiration. I really do hope things go well for you with your genetic tests, please know that everyone is right behind you. Good luck to you and your family.

Lindsey
Old Jun 17th 2005, 11:37 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I have missed all this for some reason

I got on well with Bundy when she used to post on here and would wish her all the best for the future.

What happens in people's private lives is a matter for them and no concern of mine (or anyone elses apart from those directly affected).

This thread is for Bundy's mum and should stay that way IMO.

Bundy
If you read this then I hope you are happy and that your mum is as well as possible.

Best wishes for now and the future.

G
Old Jun 17th 2005, 12:34 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Stay stupidly proud hun, you and your family derserve to feel anything you damn well choose Hugs. xxxx
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: BundyMum update

Originally Posted by bundy

Great to hear from you Bundy. Hope life in the north is going well. Give your mum our best and tell her we are thinking about her. Sincerely hope that the genetic testing goes well.

Next time you post, please start a new 'update' thread - I think this one is full !

Live life to the full Bundy , oh have you tried the yorkshire fish and chips yet ? Have some for me with extra 'scraps' !

SD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.