BundyMum update

Old Oct 10th 2004, 7:28 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BundyMum update

What good news Bundy ( what happened to the Jewish Chicken Soup)
Give all our thought and wishes to BundyMum and Bundydad.
Take care B, and remember to look after yourself too!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 7:37 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bundy,

I've been keeping up with your posts for a while, but just wanted to say Good Luck and my thoughts are with you all.

It's great to read that your Mum is eating more.

In response to your previous post, I'll have a pink shirt on for your Mum on the 29th.

All the best,

Paul.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:13 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm back home (and back at work) having left Jersey yesterday.

BundyMum is doing better than when I arrived - she's eating normally now. But she's lost a load of weight and isn't looking as well as she did back in the summer. She has an x-ray next week and an appointment with the consultant the week after, so we shall see. My dad is very wobbly and it was almost harder leaving him than my mum.

Australia is on hold indefinitely because we've all discussed it and there is no way I can leave with my parents in the state they are in, as much for my sake as theirs. The wedding is also on hold because there's not enough space in my head for arranging that on top of everything else. So we're a bit stuck. Mr B and I are *celebrating* our fifth anniversary of getting together today, but there's not a whole heap of celebrating going on at the moment because everyone's a bit glum.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:21 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Well I hope you find time to have a celebratory shandy or two

Have been wondering how you were going over there. Really do hope everything works out for you and your family. I'm sure you're doing the right thing by staying there for now, the decision can't be an easy one for you.... poor mail man when the time comes to courier ALL your evidence though.

Thinking of you.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy, many many hugs my friend. Hard though it is, I'm sure you are making the right decision; I'm equally sure that you and Mr B will get to Oz eventually.
Try and mark your 5th anniversary somehow - its quite a milestone
We will raise our glasses to you both, and to your parents, later tonight.
Lots of love
Poll
xx
Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Bundy, I too will be having a drink tonight and thinking of you and your family.

Lindsey
Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:44 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Hi Bundy,

Sorry to hear both parents are feeling grim: but they've had a tough time which takes an emotional toll, too. However, they both sound like strong and determined people, so fingers crossed that they'll both be on the mend soon. Just think of the day in the future when they'll both be well enough to fly out to Oz and see you & MrBundy & all the little Bundies......! ('OH YIKES!' says Bundy, 'NOT anklebiters!')

Congrats to you & MrBundy on the 5 years. I'm sure both your parents would be very disappointed if you didn't at least have a bottle of decent wine & a takeaway, so, as the Forum Resident Yiddisher Momma (was very impressed by that chicken soup btw!), and I'm sure with the backing of BundyMom & BundyDad, can I insist that you both have *some* sort of celebratory evening? - whatever works for you.

Take care, and hugs to all,
Anya.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:59 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Hi everyone,

Well, I'm back home (and back at work) having left Jersey yesterday.

BundyMum is doing better than when I arrived - she's eating normally now. But she's lost a load of weight and isn't looking as well as she did back in the summer. She has an x-ray next week and an appointment with the consultant the week after, so we shall see. My dad is very wobbly and it was almost harder leaving him than my mum.

Australia is on hold indefinitely because we've all discussed it and there is no way I can leave with my parents in the state they are in, as much for my sake as theirs. The wedding is also on hold because there's not enough space in my head for arranging that on top of everything else. So we're a bit stuck. Mr B and I are *celebrating* our fifth anniversary of getting together today, but there's not a whole heap of celebrating going on at the moment because everyone's a bit glum.
Hi Bundy

Just a quick visit before the school run.......glad your back to let us know how things are, as you had not posted for a few days......so we were getting worried!
Glad Bundy Mum is feeling better, it's definetley the soup then!!!
You have had a lot of decisions to make while you have been with your parents and i honestly believe that you wont regret them... i would do exactly the same, i could'nt leave them with their ill health and not to be there for them. As for the wedding, well you are only young......so there's plenty of time for that ( happy 5 years together) and when you do decide to get hitched you will be in a better frame of mind and enjoy it alot more.
Hope you start to feel a little brighter soon.
Take care B
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:41 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks you two....

We've been working hard on our dream of going back to Australia for much of the last 5 years and it's incredibly hard letting go of that. All our decisions - jobs, where we live, how we live, what we do - have revolved around getting back to Oz so without it, we're a bit lost. Coupled with the fact that Mr B is, for the first time, truly homesick and we're in a tricky spot. We've been over here 4 years now so it's no wonder Mr B is wanting to head back, but now there is no way we can go.

In some ways it's an easy decision to make because I don't want to be on the other side of the planet with my mum this ill, but the implications of suddenly taking away all we'd had planned are a little scary, to say the least.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:48 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

bundy....
just to say..thinking of you in the what must be a very difficult time for you....karma on its way chuck!

chin up
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

Al H is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks you two....

We've been working hard on our dream of going back to Australia for much of the last 5 years and it's incredibly hard letting go of that. All our decisions - jobs, where we live, how we live, what we do - have revolved around getting back to Oz so without it, we're a bit lost. Coupled with the fact that Mr B is, for the first time, truly homesick and we're in a tricky spot. We've been over here 4 years now so it's no wonder Mr B is wanting to head back, but now there is no way we can go.

In some ways it's an easy decision to make because I don't want to be on the other side of the planet with my mum this ill, but the implications of suddenly taking away all we'd had planned are a little scary, to say the least.
Hi Bundy

Glad to hear that BundyMum is picking up a bit. Keep feeding her the soup and anything else she wants!

You will get to Oz with Mr B - it will have to wait a bit for now. You should give yourselves something to celebrate your 5 years with Mr B. Before my brother went out to Oz with his missus she got pretty homesick (she is an Aussie), but they did loads of trips from here that they wouldn't be able to do easily once they were in Oz, like a trip to Tallinn, one to New York etc. Make sure that you and Mr B have something to look forward to, otherwise a glum Bundy won't be as much help to BundyMum

So have a drink for your first five years and then think of something you would really like to do together before you go and give it a whirl.

Keep smiling - there are lots of folks thinking of you and your family

Alastair
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:47 am
Cheeky

Hi Bundy,

Glad your mum is feeling better.
I think you are doing the right thing by putting Oz on hold, I would do exactly the same.

I think a little of what you 'fancy' ( of course) should be in order to celebrate you and Mr B 5 yrs together!

Thinking of you all, take care,
Cheeky

Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:08 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Thanks you two....

Hi Bundy, I'm glad that things seem to be a bit better with your mum hopefully some of this will rub off onto your dad.

Just dont forget to look after Yourself aswell, we can't have 3 sick Bundy's now can we.

JayDeee xx
Old Oct 15th 2004, 11:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy, so sorry. Am really pleased that Bundymum is picking up, hope the tests show all ok.

Celebrate the five years and at least the visa will be a piece of cake when you eventually go for it - you will probably bore DIMIA rigid will all your info

Can't you and Mr B take a trip somewhere nice, and "try" and switch off from everything for a few days. Remember you love each other and are together for the long haul.

Can't send you karma because I haven't spread it around enough - thought I was, don't know how much I need to spread
Old Oct 15th 2004, 11:51 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Bundy, so sorry. Am really pleased that Bundymum is picking up, hope the tests show all ok.

Celebrate the five years and at least the visa will be a piece of cake when you eventually go for it - you will probably bore DIMIA rigid will all your info

Can't you and Mr B take a trip somewhere nice, and "try" and switch off from everything for a few days. Remember you love each other and are together for the long haul.

Can't send you karma because I haven't spread it around enough - thought I was, don't know how much I need to spread
LOL! Frustrating, this karma business.

The trouble with Mr B and I going away anywhere is that my boss has stopped giving me compassionate leave (she is the world's least compassionate person) so this last trip and all future trips will come out of my annual leave. So I can't really take much time off to do anything else. We might try a long weekend though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.