Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BTEC Level 5 HND Business Management,is this recognised in Australia?

BTEC Level 5 HND Business Management,is this recognised in Australia?

Old Jan 2nd 2013, 12:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BTEC Level 5 HND Business Management,is this recognised in Australia?

Originally Posted by Oziks
A couple of people here just hanging out and wasting time!

Do you think i should act in formal?

I do not think so. Because some of them are so arrogant with their approaches, and that makes no sense to act formally.
The tone of some of your posts makes me think that the most arrogant person on here is you.

I just got certain facts from an Australian source.
So, the topic has been solved for me.
Now, i do not need any of your remarks.

Just go to UK qualification recognition board and try to get some facts through the sources!

`Can I ask: where do you come from? And how did you get into the UK? `
From Germany and if i want something that i much desire, i will get it
If you can get the answer from somewhere else why are you wasting people's time on here?
Good of you to thank those people who have chatted with you and tried to help you out.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 12:25 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BTEC Level 5 HND Business Management,is this recognised in Australia?

Did i mention about visa application, refusal or something else?

You are biased!

Why are you drawing such conclusion!!!

I get what i desire
I say you are Nigerian and I claim my prize. Only they have such absolute arrogance and such useless English skills.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 1:08 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

You are biased!

I get what i desire
Australia isn't Poland you know.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Oziks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The tone of some of your posts makes me think that the most arrogant person on here is you.

Just make self-criticism with the posts and then think who is or are arrogants!

If you can get the answer from somewhere else why are you wasting people's time on here?
Good of you to thank those people who have chatted with you and tried to help you out.
To help me out????
with their approaches!

I will not waste my time anymore with the arrogants.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
I say you are Nigerian and I claim my prize. Only they have such absolute arrogance and such useless English skills.
Oh, you have a price?
For what, by the way, are you working independently?!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
Australia isn't Poland you know.
I have not been to Poland but i think you should go there and see some realities

Sherlock, what are you doing in Australia?
Are you not able to make good income in UK?
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 1:53 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

I have not been to Poland but i think you should go there and see some realities
Absolutely not native German.

funnier than an episode of Allo Allo though.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 2:51 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Polly,

I think most of us have said enough. Repeatedly pointing out that Oziks English is not yet good enough is not really constructive. Guessing what his origins are isn't helpful either.

I think his reactions are being mistaken for arrogance because, as pointed out, his use of English is currently not so good and he is trying to respond to the same thing over and over.

I pointed him in the direction of some online IELTS help and at the moment he is only researching the possibilities of working and living in an English speaking country. He has time to improve his English at the moment and is not looking to apply for a visa yet.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Hi Polly,

I think most of us have said enough. Repeatedly pointing out that Oziks English is not yet good enough is not really constructive. Guessing what his origins are isn't helpful either.

I think his reactions are being mistaken for arrogance because, as pointed out, his use of English is currently not so good and he is trying to respond to the same thing over and over.

I pointed him in the direction of some online IELTS help and at the moment he is only researching the possibilities of working and living in an English speaking country. He has time to improve his English at the moment and is not looking to apply for a visa yet.
Thank you dear Sparkles!
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 3:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Polly,

I fully appreciate that his English is not so good, however the way he has responded to some people who have tried to help him out is an example of why fewer people now offer this kind of help. After asking for help he then turns round and says, its OK I got the info elsewhere, so don't bother.....
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

I fully appreciate that his English is not so good, however the way he has responded to some people who have tried to help him out is an example of why fewer people now offer this kind of help. After asking for help he then turns round and says, its OK I got the info elsewhere, so don't bother.....
I said that i got facts, but they repeatedly pointed out the issue!!!

SO,THE TOPIC HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLVED
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 4:26 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

I re-read the whole thread before posting - I think he has looked elsewhere for advice after asking here but couldn't say for certain. His resonses to me haven't been bad so I can only go on what I see - and we all have different views
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 4:57 pm

I said that i got facts, but they repeatedly pointed out the issue!!!

SO,THE TOPIC HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLVED
This is the type of reaction that causes offence - please don't shout
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

This is the type of reaction that causes offence - please don't shout
Yes, even do not dare

Sparkles, its all over and i will definitely not post any comments to other posters!
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

You are biased!

I get what i desire
You not listen
You not show mngt skill
End of discussion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.