Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bothered Australian

Bothered Australian

Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:59 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Originally Posted by ozipeter
Heraldic I totally agree with your views and so do a lot of Aussies who read these schemie craftly replies on what is the last paradise on earth. But as I said before it will all change . And for those who want to put the boot in again ' we decided against the model of the Republic that was put up not a clear vote against the republic' and what mysteriously was not mentioned in the Surrey Times ( wow wonder why). Murdoch owns most of your media anyway so that should stir you even though he isnt an Aussie anymore.
These guys amaze me , they come to Oz , put on the shorts , walk around with their Carling beers in their hand and talk about how great they are but run when you want to bring up the House of Lords or the Indian Gundapi Ghettos that are emerging within London or why they dont speak English in Streatham anymore. Hey what about the Pikies or do I need to write another thread.
we have all worked you out and when your pound dives together with Tony Blair and your Turkish EU vote , we will have the last laugh and the last deportion will be sponsored by Chook raffles at Coogee Bay RSL.
Baby its all OVER>>>>>>>>>>>As George Bush said ' the game is over'
Heraldic I totally agree with your views

Well then you sir are a jobby.

"at this time i would like to add that these views are mine and mine alone, they are at this stage not shared by my wife ( because she is sleeping, and even if awake, i doubt she would share them) and good god they are fine views, upstanding views.....oh jesus wept goodnight god bless, my overhang will be horrific.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 2:52 am
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

Can you lot take the pizza/garlic bread/coleslaw nonsensical ridiculous chat out of this thread please?

The guy is a troll so ignore him! If you want to eat virtual food go for it but don't find it very appealing so far.

wmoore - can we split this thread ?/ divert all this stupidity to the lounge or the chat room?

I like a laugh as much as the next person but if you lot want to answer the original question then go for it - if you think he's a s*** stirring troll then ignore him.

Simple
Old Dec 18th 2004, 3:14 am
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
Can you lot take the pizza/garlic bread/coleslaw nonsensical ridiculous chat out of this thread please?

The guy is a troll so ignore him! If you want to eat virtual food go for it but don't find it very appealing so far.

wmoore - can we split this thread ?/ divert all this stupidity to the lounge or the chat room?

I like a laugh as much as the next person but if you lot want to answer the original question then go for it - if you think he's a s*** stirring troll then ignore him.

Simple
Sorry to tell you, but the attitude is not uncommon if unpleasant for you. Remember Aussies have had a life time to adapt to local conditions so some things that Poms find unusual or difficult to deal with are common place and par for the course to an Aussie.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 3:53 am
wombat42

Some whinging Poms come out here thinking the British empire still exists and Oz is one of their colonies, thinking they are superior and that Aussies are some sort of natives. They expect Australia to be some sort of exact version of Britain with sunshine and Aussies to be some sort of second rate Brits that look up to Britain as being the mother country. They usally last 6 months here before they pack up and go home, you can read their posts in the ' returning to the Uk forum'

Last edited by wombat42; Dec 18th 2004 at 3:58 am.

Old Dec 18th 2004, 5:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by wombat42
Some whinging Poms come out here thinking the British empire still exists and Oz is one of their colonies, thinking they are superior and that Aussies are some sort of natives. They expect Australia to be some sort of exact version of Britain with sunshine and Aussies to be some sort of second rate Brits that look up to Britain as being the mother country. They usally last 6 months here before they pack up and go home, you can read their posts in the ' returning to the Uk forum'
Of course, we do get the odd slow learner, Mr M. Stanton and Mr P. Bastard for example, who tarry beyond reasonable hope.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 6:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Quinkana
Of course, we do get the odd slow learner, Mr M. Stanton and Mr P. Bastard for example, who tarry beyond reasonable hope.
Anyone else seen the rumour that Mr P Bastard moved to NZ.......
Old Dec 18th 2004, 6:28 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Anyone else seen the rumour that Mr P Bastard moved to NZ.......
The would explain why he has'nt been online on the forum for so long, New Zealand is so backward they have'nt even heard of the internet yet.

Old Dec 18th 2004, 6:37 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wombat42
The would explain why he has'nt been online on the forum for so long, New Zealand is so backward they have'nt even heard of the internet yet.
http://www.*****.co.uk/chat/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5557

Read the first post..............
Old Dec 18th 2004, 6:42 am
Home and Happy

Be a lucky escape for the people of Kinver, if he crossed the Tasman instead...but did NZ deserve him.....
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:44 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Patradise?!!!!!!

The fact I find that so incredibly funny makes me think I'm still drunk ... Any cold pizza kicking about? With a side order of Andrews and a mug of tea, thanks.

Deadmeat - coleslaw? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some things are just wrong. Hummos is OK, though. Just to clear things up.

GG

Originally Posted by heraldic
When I stated that the greatest threat to Australia today are English immigrants, well, that may have been a slight exaggeration.
Look I'm not suggesting we round up and shoot English immigrants -but I do feel that too many come to Australia imagining that in Australia they will rediscovery life as it "once was in England" -and get away from those putrid darkies infecting holy English soil.
I don't feel these are the type of immigrants that benifit Australia.
We should want forward thinking people not "little-englanders" in search of lost patradise-BNP-style.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:40 am
heraldic

Texas and Oz - twinned rednecks; how quaint
Texas is multicultural to the core
Obviously Racism exists in Oz and texas. Australia has treated the Aboriginals apallingly.
The racism in the UK, as it stands, is far, far, more disturbing.
When I hear time and time again Pomms expressing the desire to come to Australia to get away from non-whites, it makes me wonder is this the trash we want......and of-course some of these people do come.
The way pomms hurl our english past at Aussies all the time can be quiet subtle.
For instance come christmas and they harp on saying "were having a traditional dinner..etc" "brussel sprouts boiled to oblivion served in powdered chemical "gravy"(that the English are so fond of). Because many of us are anglos we are supposed to smile warmly - and many of us are thinking-lets respect the past and acknowledge it-but not carry it around like big shit that won't come out. Well-thats your traditional christmas dinner and might have once been my ancestors traditional dinner- but i dont want to regard this stodge as my traditional dinner-sorry.
These people crawl out of their hellish council-flats, where they are nobodies-hoping to become big-fish in a small pond- and conning Aussies about their relationship to England- a place where they we're crapped on-creating the next generation of racists(pauline hanson-the child of two English immigrants).

Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:53 am
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

When I stated that the greatest threat to Australia today are English immigrants, well, that may have been a slight exaggeration.
Oh reeeeeeaaaaaaaly
Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:57 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you said you were an Australian living in the UK? So, wouldn't that mean that Poms would go to Australia, not come?

Texas has a capital T; English has a capital E. Christmas a capital C.

Of course has no need of a hyphen. Nor does council flats.

You meant quite subtle, I think, not quiet.

For instance should be followed by a comma to my mind.

We are, if shortened to we're, should have an apostrophe. Ditto let's. Were crapped on, however, shouldn't.

Maybe people might listen to what you're rambling on about if you bothered to spell and punctuate properly.

GG

Obviously Racism exists in Oz and texas. Australia has treated the Aboriginals apallingly.
When I hear time and time again Pomms expressing the desire to come to Australia to get away from non-whites, it makes me wonder is this the trash we want......and of-course some of these people do come.
The way pomms hurl our english past at Aussies all the time can be quiet subtle.
For instance come christmas and they harp on saying "were having a traditional dinner..etc" "brussel sprouts boiled to oblivion served in powdered chemical "gravy"(that the English are so fond of). Because many of us are anglos we are supposed to smile warmly - and many of us are thinking-lets respect the past and acknowledge it-but not carry it around like big shit that won't come out. Well-thats your traditional christmas dinner and might have once been my ancestors traditional dinner- but i dont want to regard this stodge as my traditional dinner-sorry.
These people crawl out of their hellish council-flats, where they are nobodies-hoping to become big-fish in a small pond- and conning Aussies about their relationship to England- a place where they we're crapped on-creating the next generation of racists(pauline hanson-the child of two English immigrants).

Last edited by Geordie George; Dec 18th 2004 at 11:15 am.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:07 am
Banned

Sir, you are full of shit. Suggest keeping off the Pommie Tucker and Horse Widdle until deamed coherent by a competent authority.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:11 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by madsad
is it like "taramasalata" If so then yes.

ps. IM NOT WEARING A DEAD MANS PANTS!!
Mmmm, I like that stuff too

No comment on the pant issue, not a clue what you are on about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.