bordy
0%
they are all a bunch of scottish pish heads
70.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Biggys booze night in...oot in...oot

Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggys booze night in...oot in...oot

Originally Posted by biggy
thank gawd fir top loaders at least if u canny get them in u can jump on em lol
ah, so thats where the door is i thot she had the washer back to front
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:16 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

You know Babelfish is a really good translation site but it just crashed when I asked it to translate this thread into English

I did recognise the Duracell rabbit though. Or was it some other kind of rabbit??
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
You know Babelfish is a really good translation site but it just crashed when I asked it to translate this thread into English

I did recognise the Duracell rabbit though. Or was it some other kind of rabbit??
ha ha ha
oh by the way. Babelfish had no chance of translating this mince. it would need to decode biggys spellin first
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:28 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
it would need to decode biggys spellin first
Never an easy task
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Never an easy task
i think it didnt help that she had emptied about 8 bottles of vodie down her neck at the time
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:47 pm
What's happening dudes?

i think it didnt help that she had emptied about 8 bottles of vodie down her neck at the time
I can see where that would be a problem ..... only 8?

(She'll go mad when she wakes up this morn )
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I can see where that would be a problem ..... only 8?

(She'll go mad when she wakes up this morn )
Yeh, it would have been more but her hubby superglued her to the computer chair, then a plank to the bottom of the chair so she couldn’t get to the kitchen
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:18 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha ha
oh by the way. Babelfish had no chance of translating this mince. it would need to decode biggys spellin first
stop bein a wee bitch u

its no ma spellin...its ma fingers that dinnae work lol
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:19 pm

Never an easy task

aye aye whats this...have a go at biggy thread
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:20 pm

lmao am no an alkie.......I jist had half a bottle last night...after all the booze shops are closed the day and I dont wanna run out
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:26 pm
What's happening dudes?

aye aye whats this...have a go at biggy thread
Well since you mentioned it....
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

lmao am no an alkie.......I jist had half a bottle last night...after all the booze shops are closed the day and I dont wanna run out
i didnt even hint that u were an alkie youve past that mark long ago a bet the heeds hurtin
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:36 pm

i didnt even hint that u were an alkie youve past that mark long ago a bet the heeds hurtin
ma heeds tickety boooo
hubbys got a shocker of a hangover infact still pished lol
he has just played golf with a cane toad....hey they travel quite far and he even got a little spin on it lmao
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:38 pm

am away fir breakie cyas later
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

am away fir breakie cyas later
cornflakes and vodie????? ha ha ha ha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.