Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best Time to Travel to London?

Best Time to Travel to London?

Old Jan 30th 2014, 1:37 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Time to Travel to London?

Originally Posted by bcworld
No...I'd expect one way fares to be about that price...they are not usually half the cost of returns remember.

I don't really have an economy preference no...I would be most influenced by a stopover location if I wanted to stopover somewhere...somewhere in Asia would be much more preferable than Dubai / Abu Dhabi / Doha. Otherwise, I'd be shopping price and journey time / your favourite combination of day/night flying first - I would take almost any of the major carriers.
I'm really going to have to book something soon. (Just waiting on arrival of a passport with a name change.) I'd love to be able to upgrade something with life miles like you've mentioned but I think we're going to miss out due to time.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 1:57 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissybee
I'm really going to have to book something soon. (Just waiting on arrival of a passport with a name change.) I'd love to be able to upgrade something with life miles like you've mentioned but I think we're going to miss out due to time.
Stand by...new month in 2 days...who know what will be announced!
Old Jan 30th 2014, 2:10 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
Stand by...new month in 2 days...who know what will be announced!