Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC Wanted Down Under - the UKNova Download thread!

BBC Wanted Down Under - the UKNova Download thread!

Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BBC Wanted Down Under - the UKNova Download thread!

hi all
i use bitorrent and utorrent. i do get better speeds with the old bittorrent both are good. i use demonoid for all my things music video applications books anything no viruses. this is a private sight but it does open up sometimes for new members ?? i cant falt it. any one want some help with video burning have a look here {www.rita.lt } got lots of free things and advice on cue files vcd mpeg and many more hope this help someone
all the best
Dave
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:54 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Famous last words!

Moved home and currently can't get ADSL ... and am stuck with dial up! ...
You not with BP anymore? I am looking into leaving Telstra after two consecutive months at over a grand each month! I use the Next G wireless broadband while working at the mine sites, I have a gig a month which is $80, I went over by nearly a gig but the extra cost was not $80 bucks but $300 each time the robbing bastards
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Chiswickbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by datamile
For those of you trying to join uknova in order to get the tv download, there is an automated screen here that submits your request every 30 seconds until you get an account... otherwise it'll take you days as they free new accounts at random moments.

http://paulbain.co.uk/uknova/

Don't know anything about this script, so I'd use a name and password that you haven't used elsewhere.

It worked for me in about 15 mins.
Thanks for this top tip! I use to be on UKNova then lost it due to inactivity (bad mistake!) and have been trying to get on for months! I'm trying this now so fingers crossed it will work! Also, incase anyone is intersted, to save having to watch it on the PC you could invest in a wireless media player and then watch all your favourite shows on the telly!!!

Cheers!
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:49 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

can someone post the uknoa torrent link please? for wanted down under?
Old Mar 16th 2007, 2:12 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eljustino
can someone post the uknoa torrent link please? for wanted down under?
The WDU download from UKNova has just expired. It was a great upload for me. I got a ratio of over 11. It's certainly done my share ratio no harm.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

kancell will become famous soon enoughkancell will become famous soon enough

hi folks,

im also considering a move to oz, and saw this show a couple of times.

try as i might for over a month now, i just cant get registered on uknova as they arent accepting signups. im just wondering if anyone that has them downloaded from uknova would be as kind as to put them on disc/s in return for beer tokens??!

many thanks

kevin
Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:40 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
You not with BP anymore? I am looking into leaving Telstra after two consecutive months at over a grand each month! I use the Next G wireless broadband while working at the mine sites, I have a gig a month which is $80, I went over by nearly a gig but the extra cost was not $80 bucks but $300 each time the robbing bastards
BigPond are shite. I'm on unlimited cable. at just under $80 a month. I get 10 gigs of download. WTF? Shite shite shite. Afetr 10 gigs it slows down to a snails pace. Looking at other options for when my contract is up near the end of the year. 10 gigs is pish!
Old Mar 17th 2007, 6:26 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

I wish I had seen this thread sooner, any chance someone coud reupload it ....Me keeps fingers crosssed lol]

Anyone found another source, I have been looking for most of the day with no success

Cheers

Justin
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jockstar
BigPond are shite. I'm on unlimited cable. at just under $80 a month. I get 10 gigs of download. WTF? Shite shite shite. Afetr 10 gigs it slows down to a snails pace. Looking at other options for when my contract is up near the end of the year. 10 gigs is pish!
You CAN change plan to the 20GB plan, but at a cost!

Also your uploading is counted into that 10GB ... which helps! ...

Internode was where I went after I ditched Bigpoo and can't fault them ... no lock in contract too! ...
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:01 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

WOOO! UKNova are currently taking new registrations ... my husband and I both got the registration pages today - after weeks and weeks of trying... only to find that WDU is no longer being seeded. Gutted
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:10 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
WOOO! UKNova are currently taking new registrations ... my husband and I both got the registration pages today - after weeks and weeks of trying... only to find that WDU is no longer being seeded. Gutted
Request for it to be re-seeded.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried:
www.isohunt.com
www.thepiratebay.com
www.mininova.com
http://www.torrent-damage.net

Don't need to sign up for some and they have most things...

Last edited by Mochinbach; Mar 19th 2007 at 11:55 am.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

devilishdean will become famous soon enoughdevilishdean will become famous soon enough

I have managed to open an account but now I cant find the series to download ?
What am i doing wrong I am searching for wanted down under but nothing relevant comes up in the search results.
Help please
Old Mar 19th 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

kancell will become famous soon enoughkancell will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by devilishdean
I have managed to open an account but now I cant find the series to download ?
What am i doing wrong I am searching for wanted down under but nothing relevant comes up in the search results.
Help please
ive requested it to be re-seeded so we will see!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

devilishdean will become famous soon enoughdevilishdean will become famous soon enough

Thanks cos I have spent ages trying to get an account and now its not there.
Hope the same doesnt happen when I get my Visa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.