Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC - Wanted Down Under

BBC - Wanted Down Under

Old Jan 9th 2007, 2:57 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by GinaUK
You just don't like to admit to being wrong, do you, Arkon?

I know "Hoppity" (Jones family) from another board long before they made an appearance here on BE. And B@lDeR$ (Larner family) are real too.

When the programme starts next week, it would be great to chat with the participants on here about it. I just hope you haven't scared them away with your usual spoilsport tactics!

Gina
Thanks Gina
I am so pleased that now I am a real person and not a figment of some peoples imagination

Sarah Jones
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

Originally Posted by HOPPITY
Thanks Gina
I am so pleased that now I am a real person and not a figment of some peoples imagination

Sarah Jones
Ha ha we will just have to see next week wont we.....you must be getting nervous now Id be bricking it...seeing yourself semi naked on the beach with half the World watching!!! Hey only a week left and im looking forward to it...even booked a fake appointment to skive off .....as some of us plebs dont have SKY + There I go giving them a free plug!! ha ha
Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:10 pm
u only get 1 shot

B@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to all

Thanks Gina

Sarah Jones

I'll second that Sarah.
HOT GOSSIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just had a phone call from Tom Payne our UK camera man (yes Arkon here does work for the BBC & no he is not posting here) and he say's Nadia Sawalha is going to be on breakfast TV monday to promote the WDU show with the Talbot family.
I'M STILL PLUGGING IT, LOL
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:26 pm
u only get 1 shot

B@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to all

Originally Posted by B@lDeR$
I'll second that Sarah.
HOT GOSSIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just had a phone call from Tom Payne our UK camera man (yes Arkon here does work for the BBC & no he is not posting here) and he say's Nadia Sawalha is going to be on breakfast TV monday to promote the WDU show with the Talbot family.
I'M STILL PLUGGING IT, LOL
I can't mention Tom without giving the other team members a shout, because they all made this experience for the Larner family one we will never forget.
Cathy, Rebecca, Lynette, Jim & Carolyn
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE xx
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Location: woodbridge suffolk hoping to go live northside brisbane
suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future

just looked in my tv book it is on at 9.15am on bbc1 on the 15th jan hope this helps we also have been watching a new life down under i wish they would do an update on how they are all getting on karen and rob
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

Originally Posted by suffolk nuts
just looked in my tv book it is on at 9.15am on bbc1 on the 15th jan hope this helps we also have been watching a new life down under i wish they would do an update on how they are all getting on karen and rob
Hi Karen and Rob... I absolutely AGREE!!! Get an Update of "A New Place Down Under"

ppplllllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeee

I've been recording it, early morning 5.30am.. something silly like that.. lol lol

Bonny
Old Jan 11th 2007, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

Is it Australia Day soon????

thanks
Old Jan 11th 2007, 4:50 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonnybute
Is it Australia Day soon????

thanks
26 January.

Gina
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

BandiCoot2Oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nell1e
Hi

Havent been on here for ages, but had a look at a site where I booked my accommodation for when I first got here and saw the bit about the BBC -Doesnt Kimi post on here and isnt that her? Havent seen any posts from her about it - or have I missed it??

Have a look {URL removed by moderator}

Happy New Year

Nels
The program wanted down under starts on monday 15th Jan @ 9:15am First episode is in sydney HOPE THIS HELPS (Checked the Sky schedule)
Old Jan 12th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BandiCoot2Oz
The program wanted down under starts on monday 15th Jan @ 9:15am First episode is in sydney HOPE THIS HELPS (Checked the Sky schedule)
I am gutted - been looking forward to the first programme since OP announced it and low and behold the other half decides to book in having the carpet fitted throughout the house!!! Therefore no aerial and no programme!!! cant even record it as no aerial.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 11:57 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I am gutted - been looking forward to the first programme since OP announced it and low and behold the other half decides to book in having the carpet fitted throughout the house!!! Therefore no aerial and no programme!!! cant even record it as no aerial.

maybe someone can record it for you ?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Wow.. that's seriously bad news my friend... I only have the hard drive thingy, so can't record manually, onto a tape as such.. it's on all week, so you should see the other 4 episodes..

Bonny
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:21 pm
u only get 1 shot

WHO NEED'S CARPET ANYWAY !!
Old Jan 12th 2007, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by B@lDeR$
WHO NEED'S CARPET ANYWAY !!

yeah.. ditto... lol lol lol
Old Jan 12th 2007, 6:24 pm
u only get 1 shot

Thanks Karen & Joe for your response, will keep you posted when we are on so we can all have a good laugh together

Sarah Jones WDU
I think i have seen your date as 25th Jan on the radio times web site is this you?

Nadia Sawalha presents a series in which British families are given a look at life in Australia ahead of possible migration. The Jones family spend a week sampling the lifestyle in Queensland, but then the reality of what they are contemplating hits them all.
Good luck and enjoy we are well nervous now three days to go!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.