Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC - Wanted Down Under

BBC - Wanted Down Under

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Is that the girl with the long blonde hair...
Oh yes

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
What's her username?
FoxyRuthie, foxy by name, foxy by nature!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 5:02 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Thank you that's really sweet of you. Lots of luck with your move too
I'm already here and have been for 11 years, but thanks anyway.

Originally Posted by tartankoala
Oh yes

FoxyRuthie, foxy by name, foxy by nature!
Oi, calm down tiger, she's already spoken for.
Old May 30th 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

LoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant future
Smile Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Hiya, I just wondered if there were any 'NZ-wanted down under' families out there??? We're on series 3, and I'd love to get in touch with any families from series 1 and/or 2 who went to NZ.......
TTFN, Lou x
Old May 30th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

hi,

there is also a thread on the new zealand forum for wanted down under, here is the link:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502902

lisa
Old May 30th 2008, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

LoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant futureLoobyHighland has a brilliant future

Thanks for the link lolylew. Will message there...... Lou x
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Al_1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by B@lDeR$
Thanks to "skye" useful info, it seems as the looney Larner's are up first. The Wanted down under show is starting on the 15th with what looks like an intro to the forthcoming series. With the Larner's program being shown the following day 16th 09:15-10:00 set the video's
Quote Radio times
" Paul Larner is prepared to do just about anything to persuade his wife to emigrate to Australia, but she's reluctant to leave her close family network. When they embark on a trial week of living in Perth, Paul discovers that he has a few more difficulties to overcome."

oooooooooh what does that meen? and I was there. lol

Soon to be national super star Larner http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...lies/smile.gif
Well I could not believe my eyes when I saw Paul Larner on the box...Paul this is Alex from Siemens.....remember me? After the initial shock I was glad to see that you were making a go of it in Australia. You are the same as you always were...bet you miss workmates like me!!!
Hope you are all well and maybe you will reply....Bonser..good on you sport!

Best wishes Alex
Old Feb 8th 2009, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

oooh, the threads returned, lol!!!!!!!

was the series any good this year?
were there any updates from last years lot?

give me the goss!!!!!!!

ruth if you're there, where are you now? yours was one of my favourite shows last year!!!!!

lisa
Old Feb 8th 2009, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

cj321 will become famous soon enoughcj321 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lolylew
oooh, the threads returned, lol!!!!!!!

was the series any good this year?
were there any updates from last years lot?

give me the goss!!!!!!!

ruth if you're there, where are you now? yours was one of my favourite shows last year!!!!!

lisa
There is another thread titled - Wanted Down Under...incase you missed it...

This years shows were not as good as previous years (only my opinion), none in WA, none in Brisbane seems like they wanted to highlight other areas such as Darwin and Adelaide. There were also 7 programs on New Zealand.

Ruth was featured on the second revisited program- see the other thread.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cj321
There is another thread titled - Wanted Down Under...incase you missed it...

This years shows were not as good as previous years (only my opinion), none in WA, none in Brisbane seems like they wanted to highlight other areas such as Darwin and Adelaide. There were also 7 programs on New Zealand.

Ruth was featured on the second revisited program- see the other thread.
thanx for that
Old Mar 13th 2009, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

BarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant future

Hi all

Disappointed by the Down Under thing - None of the families appeared to do any kind of research - ermmmm - Want to live in the middle of Sydney with a budget of $150,000 mmmmmm - And then complain that housing was better in the UK

Go figure !