Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC - Wanted Down Under

BBC - Wanted Down Under

Old Jan 16th 2007, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

really enjoyed both programs
more so today with it being perth
Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
I really enjoyed the program even though we dont think we can afford Perth now still loved seeing the Esplanade Hotel in Fremantle where we stayed in 2000 and also love Cottesloe beach.

I'll keep setting the video for the next episode.

Jx
is it on for the next 4 weeks?
Old Jan 17th 2007, 11:32 am
Just Joined

Goodi is an unknown quantity at this point

absolutely gutted!!!

Can't believe that I didn't set the Sky +. have been so busy at work forgot to watch/record any of these shows. I kept checking the evening tv, on the assumption it would be on one evening about 7ish!! What an inconsiderate time to show the programmes.

Anway the positive is that I can record Thursday's episode.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Can't believe I missed the Perth one. Wouldn't have minded but haven't even left the house, just forgot to watch it!
Nicky x
Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:52 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by B@lDeR$
Thank you for your kind words of support. Even now 4 hours later on my head is still up in the clouds. I'm realy glad you enjoyed the show. My wife and I have been having sleepless nights worrying about how we would come across. We had a wicked time out in Aus and even with the pressure of leaving the family behind we are both looking forward to the next 6 months and all it brings with it. All being well we should be topping up our sun tans by then.
Hi Paul , really enjoyed the show . don't get to see it in the mornings but record it for evening viewing .
wasn't sure if yer wife was gonna give thumbs up to Perth or not .

i was very interested in the house prices , some outta reach but i have to say you get loads more for your money .

anyway , enjoyed it and all the best to you all .

(watch out for spiders)

Scott & Rachel
Old Jan 17th 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

I've only just realised there are two Threads running on this programme.. I kept wondering where my posts had gone...

I'm such a dippo.. lol lol

Last edited by Bonnybute; Jan 17th 2007 at 3:42 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Jan 17th 2007, 4:22 pm
Banned

moving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud of

I like the program - everyone seems really taken in by Australia.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 4:25 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bonnybute
I've only just realised there are two Threads running on this programme.. I kept wondering where my posts had gone...

I'm such a dippo.. lol lol
sights and sounds were informative but I'm sure this prog was originally for itv... so much recap and yadda yadda yadda.... 30 mins of info and the rest was re-edited. These guys must have done much more than came across? All the same, it looks great even though the 'average' house prices don't seem to reflect what realestate.com.au says....

I was sitting in our kitchen in wet and windy shropshire wishing....
Old Jan 17th 2007, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

jrob has a spectacular aura aboutjrob has a spectacular aura aboutjrob has a spectacular aura about

Total Waste Of Time!
Old Jan 17th 2007, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

soniap is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone highly recommend a migration agent please.
Sonia xx
Old Jan 17th 2007, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soniap
Sonia xx
George Lombard or Alan Collet. Both highly recommended by those who've used em!
Old Jan 17th 2007, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Rumswizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uksniper
Arkon where are you? Don't leave us, we miss you. NOT.

Just to keep Arkon happy I would like to come out of the closet and say "I'm the Director General of the BBC, so could you all, please watch my new program on BBC from Mon 15 Jan at 0915".

Wow it was such a pleasure getting that off my chest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are in the US (we have our PR visa's ready to move) please have a a work with BBC-America so we can have the show over here! I would love to see it, my folks are in the UK and following it too.

Any idea's how we can get it over here?

Cheers

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 17th 2007 at 8:36 pm. Reason: Please don't try to restart a defused row
Old Jan 17th 2007, 5:56 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leechy100
Can't believe I missed the Perth one. Wouldn't have minded but haven't even left the house, just forgot to watch it!
Nicky x
Ive taped it mate, if you want it I can drop it off over the weekend.

Joex
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

soniap is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
George Lombard or Alan Collet. Both highly recommended by those who've used em!
Have you any details of the agents you recommended.
Thanks
Sonia xx
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:49 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soniap
Sonia xx
Ian Harrop without a doubt. Based in Oxford tel number 01993824111 www.ianharrop.co.uk Good Luck C x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.