Reload this Page >

BBC - Wanted Down Under

BBC - Wanted Down Under

Old Dec 29th 2006, 5:19 am
Just Joined

nell1e is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BBC - Wanted Down Under

Hi

Havent been on here for ages, but had a look at a site where I booked my accommodation for when I first got here and saw the bit about the BBC -Doesnt Kimi post on here and isnt that her? Havent seen any posts from her about it - or have I missed it??

Have a look {URL removed by moderator}

Happy New Year

Nels

Last edited by Buzzy--Bee; Dec 31st 2006 at 6:18 am.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Does anyone know when this programme starts? Cant wait!

Lindsey
Old Dec 30th 2006, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

Hi

I have looked on the BBC website and cant find it. I believe it is sometime in January 2007. Want to see it as we are going to Perth. If anyone knows then please let us know.
Cheers and Happy New Year

Watty'n'Arls
Old Dec 31st 2006, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
Hi

I have looked on the BBC website and cant find it. I believe it is sometime in January 2007. Want to see it as we are going to Perth. If anyone knows then please let us know.
Cheers and Happy New Year

Watty'n'Arls

Might come with you both yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love D & K xxxxxxxx
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 7:21 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all
Wink Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Hi I Am New To Thi Site So Wanted To Say Hello To You All
Good To See Some Of You Already Know About This Programme, Are Any Of You On It? We Are The Jones Family Who Went Out With The Bbc In August To Film Our Bit In Brisbane/gold Coast, We Are Just Waiting Confirmation From The Bbc To Find Out When It Will Start (january Sometime Towards The End So I Was Told) Will Keep You All Informedwhen Know. Hope You All Enjoy It......

Sarah
Bedfordshire
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Does anyone know when this programme starts? Cant wait!

Lindsey
Jan 15th apparently, there was another thread on it earlier today.

I read an article about it and it said they take people who are thinking of Oz and give them a week there - they job hunt, house hunt, and take part in Aussie life by doing things like "petting kangaroos". Made me laugh! I imagined all Aussie people with roos in their yards, playing with them every evening after work.
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Smile Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Hi

Believe it is the 15th on BBC1 - dont know a time yet as all the tv mags are only up to the 12th. The BBC website is useless and you cant find it on a search and what's on only goes up to 7 days in advance!!!!
We will be watching avidly.
Watty'n'Arls
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HOPPITY
Hi I Am New To Thi Site So Wanted To Say Hello To You All
Good To See Some Of You Already Know About This Programme, Are Any Of You On It? We Are The Jones Family Who Went Out With The Bbc In August To Film Our Bit In Brisbane/gold Coast, We Are Just Waiting Confirmation From The Bbc To Find Out When It Will Start (january Sometime Towards The End So I Was Told) Will Keep You All Informedwhen Know. Hope You All Enjoy It......

Sarah
Bedfordshire
My God, you must be SO SO Excited !! :scared:

I can't wait to see this programme too....

Bonny
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 8:08 am
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all
Question Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by Bonnybute
My God, you must be SO SO Excited !! :scared:

I can't wait to see this programme too....

Bonny
HI BONNY THANKS FOR YOUR RESONSE, YES I CAIN'T WAIT TO SEE US MAKING A FOOL OF OUR SELVES, BUT HEY IT WAS A FREE HOLIDAY AND WAS GOOD TO SEE THE AREA WHERE WE WANT TO LIVE IN THE WINTER.(WHICH IS STILL ON PARR WITH OUR SUMMER) THE BBC WERE GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH AND WE HAVE MADE SOME GOOD FRIENDS FROM IT. I ALWAYS WATCH (A PLACE DOWN UNDER WHICH WAS FILMED AROUND 2001 SO IS A BIT OLD WHERE RENT & HOUSE PRICES ARE CONCERENED)THIS PROGRAMME HAS HELPED ME THROUGH SOME TOUGH DECISIONS LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLES EMOTIONS WHEN THEY HAVE MADE THE JOURNEY, SO I CAN ONLY SAY WE WERE OURSELVES ON THE PROGRAMME AND HOPE THIS HELPS OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT WE PROBABLY ALL GO THROUGH THE SAME EMOTIONS WHEN WE ARE LEAVING FRIENDS AND FAMILY
WHERE ARE YOU HEADING?

TAKE CARE

SARAH
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 8:22 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

excellent , can't wait for this to come on .

thanks for the info ,

Scott
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 11:04 am
formerly Poppy

Poppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to all

Hi,

I know I'm already here, but I also love those programmes, if you hear anything about them showing it in Oz, can you let us know please.

Good luck and thank you,
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of

We were interviewed for the programme but as there are 7 of us the budget wouldnt stretch.Its going to be on daytime television with Nadia Swalha city hospital lady............or so thats what we were told!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 3:11 pm
JONES FAMILY

Originally Posted by Poppy 2
Hi,

I know I'm already here, but I also love those programmes, if you hear anything about them showing it in Oz, can you let us know please.

Good luck and thank you,
HI POPPY
THE PROGRAMME IS ON BBC1 AND STARTS AROUND 15TH JAN -IT IS SCREENED OVER HERE, BUT WILL BE SHOWN IN OZ ACCORDING TO OUR DIRECTOR BUT NOT SURE WHEN, IF I FIND ANY MORE INFO I WILL LET YOU KNOW

TAKE CARE

SARAH
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

Hi Sarah... we're just waiting on the Letter of Assurance and post Bond, and we're there!! These programme keep me motivated... I've watched "Place down under" to death... was hoping for an update programme...

can't wait...

Bonny
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:25 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HOPPITY
HI POPPY
THE PROGRAMME IS ON BBC1 AND STARTS AROUND 15TH JAN -IT IS SCREENED OVER HERE, BUT WILL BE SHOWN IN OZ ACCORDING TO OUR DIRECTOR BUT NOT SURE WHEN, IF I FIND ANY MORE INFO I WILL LET YOU KNOW
TAKE CARE
SARAH
Hi Sarah,
Can't wait to see you and your family on the programme!!
Did the BBC say where else they are filming? How exciting!!
J x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.