Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all Irish on the Sunshine Coast!!

Calling all Irish on the Sunshine Coast!!

Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:37 am
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

goat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant future
Smile Calling all Irish on the Sunshine Coast!!

Hi ,

A group of us all met up at Coolum beach last year around St.Patricks weekend for a BBQ . We had a great day , and as everyone there had contacted a few other Irish people they knew, we ended up with a nice crowd, and met new friends.

We are looking to make it a bigger gathering every year , this one will be a lunchtime gathering, BBQ, a few games (an poc fada) etc, music, craic & a few beers. Time & Place to be decided.

So, if you are up for celebrating St.Patrick's day in the sun this year with some fellow Irish, PM me with your email / mobile & we will send out the details nearer the time.

All are welcome, we hope to see you & your families there!!

Slán,

Goat eyes....
Old Jan 16th 2009, 1:22 pm
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

goat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant future
Default Re: Calling all Irish on the Sunshine Coast!!

Originally Posted by goat eyes
Hi ,

A group of us all met up at Coolum beach last year around St.Patricks weekend for a BBQ . We had a great day , and as everyone there had contacted a few other Irish people they knew, we ended up with a nice crowd, and met new friends.

We are looking to make it a bigger gathering every year , this one will be a lunchtime gathering, BBQ, a few games (an poc fada) etc, music, craic & a few beers. Time & Place to be decided.

So, if you are up for celebrating St.Patrick's day in the sun this year with some fellow Irish, PM me with your email / mobile & we will send out the details nearer the time.

All are welcome, we hope to see you & your families there!!

Slán,

Goat eyes....
Thanks for the messages lads, will keep you posted !
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:33 am
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

Smile St.Patricks Day - March 2009 - Sunshine Coast

Hi All,

Paddys day celebrations are at the Coolum Bay Hotel (beer garden) , 2pm ish on Sunday 15th March.

Kids facepainter, few beers, Irish menu, Plenty of sunburnt Paddys & a bit of music (ps. If you play an instrument, bring it along - hopefully manage a session between us, if you are shy, leave it in the car , just in case you change your mind !!!)

Tell all other Irish (or anyone who wants to help us celebrate!) to come along, the more the merrier.

PM me for any other details, I have a flyer that I can email you. (I cant seem to find an 'attach' thingy here?)

Slán !
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 4:31 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Aww goat eyes i live in perth can i come stay in ur house lmao
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Oh wish i was Irish for that weekend but hey sounds cool , i shall have to tell a family that i met in Toowong they have been over here from Ireland for twenty years now, iam sure they would love it , they are a really cool bunch I will get in touch if they are not too busy.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 4:57 am
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Aww goat eyes i live in perth can i come stay in ur house lmao
ye can surely x
Old Mar 13th 2009, 12:27 pm
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

Smile Re: Calling all Irish on the Sunshine Coast!!

Hi All,

Paddys day celebrations are at the Coolum Bay Hotel (beer garden) , 2pm ish on Sunday 15th March.

Kids facepainter, few beers, Irish menu, Plenty of sunburnt Paddys & a bit of music (ps. If you play an instrument, bring it along - hopefully manage a session between us, if you are shy, leave it in the car , just in case you change your mind !!!)

Tell all other Irish (or anyone who wants to help us celebrate!) to come along, the more the merrier.

PM me for any other details, I have a flyer that I can email you. (I cant seem to find an 'attach' thingy here?)

Slán !