Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC iPlayer Global

BBC iPlayer Global

Old Dec 27th 2013, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

riccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of light
Default BBC iPlayer Global

Hi, does anyone have BBC iPlayer global subscription ?

Does it have eastenders (for the wife) and match of the day (for me) ?

I can use online links or you tube but get sick of all the adds and buffering.

Thanks in advance guys
Old Dec 27th 2013, 7:11 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BBC iPlayer Global

Originally Posted by riccardo1888

Thanks in advance guys
We use a VPN which allows us to use normal iPlayer. Can download anything that is available. Downloaded Dr who yesterday (then discovered it was on ABC
Old Dec 27th 2013, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by riccardo1888

Thanks in advance guys
I don't think iplayer global plays current programs. I thought it was out of day stuff, more like a UK Gold channel.
Old Dec 27th 2013, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

riccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah think vpn is the way ahead.

Thanks for your replies