Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the badgers appreciation thread

the badgers appreciation thread

Old Jan 6th 2004, 2:45 pm
WBB

Default the badgers appreciation thread

poor ole badgers was getting a hard time on another thread for trying to fit in to aussie, i thought i would start a thread devoted to all things badger.

any takers ?

Old Jan 6th 2004, 2:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the badgers appreciation thread

Originally posted by welshboybilly
poor ole badgers was getting a hard time on another thread for trying to fit in to aussie, i thought i would start a thread devoted to all things badger.

any takers ?
Yep, stick me down. Good ol' Badge.
Old Jan 6th 2004, 2:46 pm
WBB

Originally posted by bundy
Yep, stick me down. Good ol' Badge.

thought you were going home !!

Old Jan 6th 2004, 2:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

thought you were going home !!

I am, but every time I go to shut down, these blinkin' emails pop up, so I keep coming back.
Old Jan 6th 2004, 3:00 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hiya welshboybilly,

I'm with you on this one, Badge is doing fine in my book.

Can't knock a man with a ute can you

Bye
Markeh
Old Jan 6th 2004, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

I just think if people want to have a go, they should at least make some sense. I have never seen a post from Badgers that could be deemed either patronising or condescending.

Never come across a 'slab of VB' before either, but you can guarantee it will be the first damn thing I but when i get there !
Old Jan 6th 2004, 3:31 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

he's certainly got his head screwed on the right way if you ask me, and if anyone is going to make it out there he's the fella....

Good luck to ya badge, enjoy the 4x4

(is that ok?)
Old Jan 6th 2004, 3:45 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by scutterUK
he's certainly got his head screwed on the right way if you ask me, and if anyone is going to make it out there he's the fella....

Good luck to ya badge, enjoy the 4x4

(is that ok?)
Agreed

Old Jan 6th 2004, 4:06 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in!

Though, I do think this is a little ott, and I'm don't think his ego really needs this!

Oh well...

Bundy, I have the same problem with the emails! For a while there you and WBB But then I had to catch a train.
And now poor old me, addicted and with adsl everywhere, I'm on again
Didn't get much work done today Though, there wasn't much to be done anyway, and they're not paying me either, so stuff it!
Old Jan 6th 2004, 4:18 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

To All Things Badgery !!
Attached Thumbnails the badgers appreciation thread-badger.jpg  
Old Jan 6th 2004, 4:22 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Badger's sound!
Old Jan 6th 2004, 4:35 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Before I throw myself into this wholeheartedly, is Badge TB free?
Old Jan 6th 2004, 7:32 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Pollster
Before I throw myself into this wholeheartedly, is Badge TB free?
i guess he must be....he got in to aussie.

Old Jan 6th 2004, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

More power to your elbow Badge... bugger the rest!!
Old Jan 6th 2004, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

any takers ?
Yep, sign me up for it!! i think that Badge has always been very positive with his posts and his outlook on life anywhere!
nice idea WBB
rach

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.