Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australias environmental collapse

Australias environmental collapse

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 3:39 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Australias environmental collapse

whats all this about no rain, ive been here 2 months its not stopped pissing it down!!! I think its a conspiracy myself
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

In Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really nice

Originally Posted by CaptainMerton
I am going to do my bit by switching from Evian to Sprite.
You know Evian is naive backwards - Says it all about the bottled water industry. Those guys bug me.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

CaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud of

Does anybody remember the Only Fools and Horses episode when Del invented Peckham Spring mineral water and he was just filling the bottles from the tap in his kitchen ha ha
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

In Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really nice

Originally Posted by CaptainMerton
Does anybody remember the Only Fools and Horses episode when Del invented Peckham Spring mineral water and he was just filling the bottles from the tap in his kitchen ha ha
Yes I remember it, a total classic. One of many. Ha ha. I will be brining a few of those DVDs with me to Oz, for when I tire of Aussie TV. Shouldnt take too long.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:16 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by In Like Flynn
I think I heard a statistic somewhere saying only 10% of the worlds water supply is drinkable. Scary.
Does that include the vast amount of water that's in salty oceans, though? I would have thought the problems come from acute buggering up of certain supplies (Aral Sea), acute wastage of existing supplies (Murray River), or acute rapid rise in demand (San Francisco, Israel), rather than a global shortage of water.