Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australian of the year behind bars

Australian of the year behind bars

Old Jan 26th 2004, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Megalania
Whiners to the Left of Me, spiteful to the Right !!!
Actually I thought it was quite amusing that Ozzies thought Shane Warne had won.

Anyway whats wrong with you megsy, not your chirpy little self today, nobody invite you to a snag sizzle for OZ day? Never mind we'll have plenty left over plus some rather warm lamington, shall I send you some
Old Jan 26th 2004, 2:18 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by dotty
Actually I thought it was quite amusing that Ozzies thought Shane Warne had won.

Anyway whats wrong with you megsy, not your chirpy little self today, nobody invite you to a snag sizzle for OZ day? Never mind we'll have plenty left over plus some rather warm lamington, shall I send you some
Your day for a roll in the remaining shreds of your M&S undies. Have a good weep.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Your day for a roll in the remaining shreds of your M&S undies. Have a good weep.
You keep confusing me, M&S not my thing, even my mum wont shop there, she reckons its for grannys, still she is only 70. However I have been known to scoff one of their sherry trifles.
Beats a sweaty fly covered lammy any day
Old Jan 26th 2004, 2:48 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

You keep confusing me, M&S not my thing, even my mum wont shop there, she reckons its for grannys, still she is only 70. However I have been known to scoff one of their sherry trifles.
Beats a sweaty fly covered lammy any day
A Vietnamese bakery I sometimes visit had them ticketed "LemonTons". Cann't beat a big fat custard slice but.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 2:58 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

You keep confusing me, M&S not my thing, even my mum wont shop there, she reckons its for grannys, still she is only 70.
So now we know: Dotty's mum was a teen bride
Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
So now we know: Dotty's mum was a teen bride
No Don that was me first time around Got it right by the third time tho Black widow me, eat em for lunch.

Oh and the answer is 40 and proud of it, still fit into all 3 wedding dresses too
Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:11 am
Don
Banned

No Don that was me first time around Got it right by the third time tho Black widow me, eat em for lunch.

Oh and the answer is 40 and proud of it, still fit into all 3 wedding dresses too
I'd better stop calling you 'old girl' then.

Me: 40 and sad old fart. How sad: I'm hoping the rain sets in because our street's street party/ BBQ will be called off. That's sad.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

A Vietnamese bakery I sometimes visit had them ticketed "LemonTons". Cann't beat a big fat custard slice but.
Meg, your slipping.

Custard slices eh, Ozzie older generation favourite, Vietnamese bakery, thats gotta be OMG Cabramatta!!
Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

I'd better stop calling you 'old girl' then.

Me: 40 and sad old fart. How sad: I'm hoping the rain sets in because our street's street party/ BBQ will be called off. That's sad.
No its not I hate street partys Whats it in aid of, its not NZ Day too is it?? Do they have a NZ day?
Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:27 am
Don
Banned

No its not I hate street partys Whats it in aid of, its not NZ Day too is it?? Do they have a NZ day?
Not sure about NZ day, I'm pretty sure there are a load of funnies depending on which town you live in.

Our street party is in aid of the goodwill of the street, bah, humbug. And the damn thing is right next door to us
Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:31 am
Banned

Meg, your slipping.

Custard slices eh, Ozzie older generation favourite, Vietnamese bakery, thats gotta be OMG Cabramatta!!
Perhaps you should visit Cabramatta - lots smaller sized clothes - and lots of other useful wares. A particular favourite is Indonesian Gember (ginger) sweets.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Not sure about NZ day, I'm pretty sure there are a load of funnies depending on which town you live in.

Our street party is in aid of the goodwill of the street, bah, humbug. And the damn thing is right next door to us

Not wanting to mix with the neighbours...very "urban" British
Old Jan 26th 2004, 4:42 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by podgypossum
Not wanting to mix with the neighbours...very "urban" British
Skulking in here at the moment, the chimps are asleep and it'd be a shame to wake them to go to a party, wouldn't it? We figure we can go at about 7.30 for an hour or so and then get away.

And it's peeing it down too
Old Jan 26th 2004, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

geez..are the neighbours that bad?... i know Kiwis can be a strange bunch but i never went to the south island
Old Jan 26th 2004, 4:55 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by podgypossum
geez..are the neighbours that bad?... i know Kiwis can be a strange bunch but i never went to the south island
No but we don't want to tell them anything about us and the fact our house goes up for rent on Saturday - makes small talk a bit dodgy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.