Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie Dollar/Sterling rate Crash !!

Aussie Dollar/Sterling rate Crash !!

Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough
Default Aussie Dollar/Sterling rate Crash !!

Actually this has nothing to do with curerncy, but I'm taking Dot's advice in how to get people to read your posts.

What this is actually is an update on my detox tablet things:

It appears that some ayatollah has under cover of darkness declared a fatwah on my rear end. Its day 2 and the end of the world appears nigh to me.
The wife has banished me from the marital bed - she doesn;t see them as love puffs but "your stinking arse']

Where did I go wrong...

I'm thinking of giving this up and going on the wheatgrass and marmite.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:24 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Aussie Dollar/Sterling rate Crash !!

Originally posted by RichS
Actually this has nothing to do with curerncy, but I'm taking Dot's advice in how to get people to read your posts.

It appears that some ayatollah has under cover of darkness declared a fatwah on my rear end. Its day 2 and the end of the world appears nigh to me.
The wife has banished me from the marital bed - she doesn;t see them as love puffs but "your stinking arse']

Where did I go wrong...

Try an honest day's physical work; that'll detox you quicker than a month of quackery.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:41 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
Try an honest day's physical work; that'll detox you quicker than a month of quackery.
..cheaper too...
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Thats the most ridiculous suggestion I've ever heard.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:52 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Try making the most evil chicken vindaloo possible. Accompany with prune juice, prunes and sauerkraut.

Then drink a case of guinness. I guarantee your guts will evacuate and you will be cleansed. A replacement toilet might in order.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:00 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

With all that thunder, sounds like your guts haven't done an honest days physical work in a long time too.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

I actually had quite a stint on a building site before landing my current sedentary position - and of course you're right, that sort of work does leave you feeling much better at the end of the day.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:18 am
Banned

I actually had quite a stint on a building site before landing my current sedentary position - and of course you're right, that sort of work does leave you feeling much better at the end of the day.
See, its all about Queuing Theory:
Queuing theory deals with problems which involve queuing (or waiting).
Queuing Theory

There are customers (food parcels), processes (digestion) and servers (arseholes).

Since you, presumably, only have one of the latter, if the customers arrive too quickly or are processed too slowly (due to inactivity) then you have a queue backing up at the server.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

I shall relish being referred to as a server.

On your terminology I believe I am sufferring from indifferent service just at the minute.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 3:18 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I shall relish being referred to as a server.

On your terminology I believe I am sufferring from indifferent service just at the minute.
Watch out for buffer overflows.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Where did I go wrong...

Considering the descriptions given here its a good job you did take the advice. Still I suppose "ayatollah attack on my rear end" would have been quite eye catching too.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

dot - I cannot believe that I'd have got over 125 views with a post about my bowels. They really aren't that interesting.

Still I reckon I'll go over the 250 mark once all the hopefuls back in the UK wake up and start surfing.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 4:14 am
Banned

A career beckons in Real Estate?
Old Jan 13th 2004, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Megalania
A career beckons in Real Estate?
OK you've got me now what is this post doing in here with Richs rather fascinating post about his detox??
Old Jan 13th 2004, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

NJFOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

The only diets or health fads worth considering are listed here, all others only offer empty promises:

http://www.beerisgoodforyou.com/health.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.