Reload this Page >

Buying a book in AUS and shipping to the UK

Buying a book in AUS and shipping to the UK

Old Apr 9th 2017, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

kapows is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Buying a book in AUS and shipping to the UK

Hello All

I've been looking for a book which is unfortunately out of publication. There is one store in Australia that has it available to order, I need to purchase online. The only problem is that this store does not post anywhere else, only in Australia!

Does anyone have ANY ideas on how I can get this book shipped to the UK? The site contact said they can only post to AUS and no where else even at extra cost!
Old Apr 9th 2017, 7:41 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying a book in AUS and shipping to the UK

There are other on-line used bookshops - is that the only place on the planet that has a copy?

What is the book (name, author) you are looking for?

Last edited by Pulaski; Apr 9th 2017 at 7:59 pm.
Old Apr 10th 2017, 12:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kapows
Hello All

I've been looking for a book which is unfortunately out of publication. There is one store in Australia that has it available to order, I need to purchase online. The only problem is that this store does not post anywhere else, only in Australia!

Does anyone have ANY ideas on how I can get this book shipped to the UK? The site contact said they can only post to AUS and no where else even at extra cost!
You talk nicely to someone in Aus and send them the money to post it onwards.
Old Apr 10th 2017, 6:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond repute

I usually use these sites to search:
https://booko.com.au/
https://www.abebooks.com/

To calculate postage, https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/...ivery-times/#/.
Old Apr 10th 2017, 11:04 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kapows
Hello All

What is the title of the book?

S