Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Application sent for Visa today.

Application sent for Visa today.

Old May 12th 2005, 9:02 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Application sent for Visa today.

Well just been to the post office today, sent off you visa application along with all the other relevant paperwork. The paper work was thicker than a Steven King novel.
Anyway I would like everyone to cross ther fingers and what ever else you can cross and wish my girlfriend luck please. I may have to give her some good luck sex tonite, well thats the excuse I'm going to use.
Jim
Old May 12th 2005, 9:08 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application sent for Visa today.

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Well just been to the post office today, sent off you visa application along with all the other relevant paperwork. The paper work was thicker than a Steven King novel.
Anyway I would like everyone to cross ther fingers and what ever else you can cross and wish my girlfriend luck please. I may have to give her some good luck sex tonite, well thats the excuse I'm going to use.
Jim
Fingers crossed for you Jim. Good Luck.
Old May 12th 2005, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

I may have to give her some good luck sex tonite, well thats the excuse I'm going to use.
Jim

Too much information thanks, Jim

Old May 12th 2005, 9:42 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Good luck to Jim's girlfriend !!!

Carole
Old May 12th 2005, 5:23 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Jim
.....bit tooo much info at the end there, Jim!!! But well done on getting the application off - we sent ours at the end of April, so know how you feel.

Nicky & Dave
Old May 12th 2005, 5:34 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Application sent for Visa today.

Jim
Jim,

I would like to wish you both good luck with the application. About tonight.......if she has everything crossed you will a tough job on your hands and to Jim's girlfriend just like back and think of England.........I mean Australia!

Anyways, good luck on both counts, tonight & the visa!

R.
Old May 12th 2005, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck Jim
Hilary
Oh and good luck with the visa!!
Old May 12th 2005, 9:39 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Jim
You will be fine me thinks but goooood luck any hooo
Old May 13th 2005, 8:58 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for you best wishes. Everyone gets a gold star. Oh and a
Old May 13th 2005, 9:08 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I may have to give her some good luck sex tonite, well thats the excuse I'm going to use.
Jim

What you gonna do once that 5 mins is up.
Old May 13th 2005, 9:09 am
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by Bordy
What you gonna do once that 5 mins is up.

Fall asleep
Old May 13th 2005, 9:11 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Fall asleep

Don't we all.
Old May 13th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

Jim
That'll be diruing the 3rd advert beak during the James Bond film i suppose.... :scared:
Old May 13th 2005, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

LancashireLass is a jewel in the roughLancashireLass is a jewel in the roughLancashireLass is a jewel in the roughLancashireLass is a jewel in the rough

Jim
well good luck and I hope BOTH of you have an enjoyable evening
Old May 13th 2005, 9:52 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Jim, sent you some karma to help you on your way (for tonight and the visa)