Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone trying to sell house in Aus?

Anyone trying to sell house in Aus?

Old Jul 7th 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone trying to sell house in Aus?

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering I know people in the UK cant seem to sell their houses for love nor money but is anyone else struggling like me to sell their house over here? We have completely renovated and been on the market for 3 weeks and only had 5 viewers.

I was just wondering if anyone else was in the same boat as us and if so what should we do. We are moving back to the Uk as we have poorly relatives and hubby has to get back to working at family business. Should we rent has anyone rented out their house here in Aus whilst living in the UK?

Who should we use to rent it any pitfalls or things to be wary off?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards
Nicola
Old Jul 7th 2008, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

stariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone trying to sell house in Aus?

Originally Posted by nicola411
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering I know people in the UK cant seem to sell their houses for love nor money but is anyone else struggling like me to sell their house over here? We have completely renovated and been on the market for 3 weeks and only had 5 viewers.

I was just wondering if anyone else was in the same boat as us and if so what should we do. We are moving back to the Uk as we have poorly relatives and hubby has to get back to working at family business. Should we rent has anyone rented out their house here in Aus whilst living in the UK?

kind regards
Nicola
Sorry not personally, but there are quite a lot and lots unsold in Western Sydney.
sounds a good plan to rent (as someone will prob inform ) in the uncertain
times were all experiencing good luck.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Oakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone trying to sell house in Aus?

Originally Posted by nicola411
Hello everyone,

kind regards
Nicola
No but check out the Going back section, People trying to House swap
seems the problems both sides.