Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone in rented looking to buy ?

anyone in rented looking to buy ?

Old May 14th 2007, 10:18 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future
Thumbs up anyone in rented looking to buy ?

hi there, selling my house www.steveharber.com.au need to sell got to move east with hubbys job. 5 empress court, ocean reef home open on saturday between 3-4pm asking $625,000 - $665,000. need any more infor just ask....cheers
Old May 15th 2007, 1:02 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone in rented looking to buy ?

Originally Posted by lol
hi there, selling my house www.steveharber.com.au need to sell got to move east with hubbys job. 5 empress court, ocean reef home open on saturday between 3-4pm asking $625,000 - $665,000. need any more infor just ask....cheers
nice!

can you buy houses on a 457?
Old May 15th 2007, 1:13 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
nice!

can you buy houses on a 457?
Yes! But you need to go through the FIRB first
Old May 15th 2007, 3:58 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future

everyone i know has had no trouble they've all been able to buy but its right to go through them first. come along to the home open saturday 3-4pm or sunday 12-1pm. everyones saying they are going to increase again... who knows
Old May 15th 2007, 4:30 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lol
everyone i know has had no trouble they've all been able to buy but its right to go through them first. come along to the home open saturday 3-4pm or sunday 12-1pm. everyones saying they are going to increase again... who knows
I've got to get there first.

Hopefully in Perth by August, if the company I work for get their finger out and sort out the visa...
Old May 15th 2007, 4:53 am
lol
Forum Regular

good luck hope all goes well
Old May 15th 2007, 7:45 am
lol
Forum Regular

prices set to rise again in perth according to the real estate agents... got a few viewings booked in already this week wish me luck.... if not home open on sat and sun