Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone living in Singleton, NSW?

Anyone living in Singleton, NSW?

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Emmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to allEmmis is a name known to all
Default Anyone living in Singleton, NSW?

This isn't actually for me, but I would be so incredibly grateful if anyone living in Singleton, Hunter Valley (NSW) or nearby could get in touch as my brother-in-law and his lovely wife have just moved over there and they are feeling a bit low and lonely.

I hate seeing (well, hearing and reading) them like this and would appreciate if any other British expats (or any expats of any nationality!) could get in touch.

Thank you!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:00 pm
sjo
Forum Regular

sjo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone living in Singleton, NSW?

Ah, Singleton can be a hard place at times - I know it well as I lived there for many, many years, but am now a couple of hours drive away. I've noticed people posting on here from surrounding areas like Maitland, so maybe they could help? If you have no luck, let me know and I'll see if there's anything I can do.