Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone live in Port Stephens?

Anyone live in Port Stephens?

Old May 13th 2007, 7:52 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone live in Port Stephens?

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
Thanks for PM SB!

Have just got in from our day out and vino is flowing now so prob wont get a chance to phone.........I'll def be in touch soon though.

Thanks very much!

Rach xxxx
hi rach, just got in ourselves, been to nelson bay and then to shoal bay for something to eat/drink, let the kids run riot on the beach and then back, with a stunning sunset to boot

just going to pop out for some alcohol myself. will catch up with you again.
m
xx
Old May 13th 2007, 7:54 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
hi rach, just got in ourselves, been to nelson bay and then to shoal bay for something to eat/drink, let the kids run riot on the beach and then back, with a stunning sunset to boot

just going to pop out for some alcohol myself. will catch up with you again.
m
xx
Oh thanks for that.........now you've bloody depressed me!!

I'm missing Nelson Bay...........pass the wine!!
Old May 13th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

hi, are you okay for wednesday afternoon then?
Hmmm, let me just check my diary.... yes I think I could fit you in somewhere between laundry and talking to the dog! I have no job (! But admittedly I've only been applying for about five days) so am pretty flexible really-
Wednesday would be no problem at all.
Sunset was gorgeous here too - I even stood in the street to take pics of it. Will try to attach.....
Attached Thumbnails Anyone live in Port Stephens?-p1010494.jpg  
Old May 13th 2007, 9:27 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esperanza
Hmmm, let me just check my diary.... yes I think I could fit you in somewhere between laundry and talking to the dog! I have no job (! But admittedly I've only been applying for about five days) so am pretty flexible really-
Wednesday would be no problem at all.
Sunset was gorgeous here too - I even stood in the street to take pics of it. Will try to attach.....
hang on, i have never done this before, how do you get the piccies what i have downloaded from the camera to the computer?
Old May 13th 2007, 9:31 am

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

hang on, i have never done this before, how do you get the piccies what i have downloaded from the camera to the computer?
If you've got piccies on your PC already all you need to do is click on the 'manage attachments' button when you reply or post a new thread........you need to scroll down the page a bit to find it. Then you click on 'browse' and look for the pics.........then 'upload'.......simple

It takes a while to upload sometimes so be patient
Old May 13th 2007, 9:36 am
Never going back

If you've got piccies on your PC already all you need to do is click on the 'manage attachments' button when you reply or post a new thread........you need to scroll down the page a bit to find it. Then you click on 'browse' and look for the pics.........then 'upload'.......simple

It takes a while to upload sometimes so be patient
ahhh, i've never ventured into this, i have always done the quick answer.....let me try, let me try.......

i got this............
BritishExpats Message
Sleeping Beauty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
Old May 13th 2007, 10:21 am

Sorry SB cant help you there then?? Maybe one of the moderators could help??
Old May 13th 2007, 10:26 am
Never going back

ahhh, i've never ventured into this, i have always done the quick answer.....let me try, let me try.......

i got this............
BritishExpats Message
Sleeping Beauty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
buggar, it wont let me. do you have to be a premium member to attach photos? i know i know, a daft question, but it is the only thing i can think of. i have posted this on the site feedback now as well, all because i want to show you all my fab piccie of the sunset driving back.

pm either nikki or myself you tel nos/mobile number, and we will arrange wednesday arvo coffee - god, i so need a natter.
Old May 13th 2007, 10:27 am

buggar, it wont let me. do you have to be a premium member to attach photos? i know i know, a daft question, but it is the only thing i can think of. i have posted this on the site feedback now as well, all because i want to show you all my fab piccie of the sunset driving back.

pm either nikki or myself you tel nos/mobile number, and we will arrange wednesday arvo coffee - god, i so need a natter.
Nope you shouldnt need to be a premium member. Maybe theres something disabled on your account??
Old May 13th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why it wouldn't work - mine was really slow but got there in the end. I'm not a premium member or anything. (Or a computer whizzkid!)
Have PMed you phone numbers!
Old May 13th 2007, 11:06 am
Never going back

Nope you shouldnt need to be a premium member. Maybe theres something disabled on your account??
mmmm, i been in and out of my signature/profile like someone demented. it will not defeat me
Old May 13th 2007, 11:31 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Just to say, if you DO move to Port Stephens can we be your new best friends please!!! Bloomin' amazing scuba diving there - we love it, can get enough!!!

Graham
Old May 13th 2007, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by northerner
Just to say, if you DO move to Port Stephens can we be your new best friends please!!! Bloomin' amazing scuba diving there - we love it, can get enough!!!

Graham
Of course.......no worries
Old May 13th 2007, 9:52 pm
Never going back

Of course.......no worries
okay, it should now work because it did on my post to paul/sue re attachments....................

yay..........
Attached Thumbnails Anyone live in Port Stephens?-camera-piccies-125.jpg  

Last edited by Sleeping Beauty; May 13th 2007 at 9:56 pm.
Old May 13th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

okay, it should now work because it did on my post to paul/sue re attachments....................

yay..........
WOW! It was worth the wait! Absolutely spectacular. I love the skies around here, I could watch them for ages (and I do, in fact!) .

Northerner - who do you dive with? Is there a club/centre you could recommend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.