Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Kent/South East

Anyone in Kent/South East

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone in Kent/South East

Originally Posted by Neet Neet
just thought i would pop in to say hi

How's the house selling going???

enjoy your next meet.. will be thinking of you
Hiya.

Dunno bout the others but my house aint budging.

We have booked a validation holiday for nov

Oh well.

Your house looks beautiful by the way.

Nickie
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

The meet:

This weekend is to short notice, the following weekend is the Kent Show which is always a good day out...How about the weekend after that?

House:

Plenty of false promises and high hopes soon disappear.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:15 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

So the weekend before the kids break up for school hols? Sounds okay with us
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JenniGee
So the weekend before the kids break up for school hols? Sounds okay with us
Sounds good to me.

Nickie
Old Jul 5th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Does anyone know where we are meeting and an excat date please?

Nickie
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Does anyone know where we are meeting and an excat date please?

Nickie

Hi everyone

Yeah we would like to come along too. So when and where?

Haven't been on here for ages so lots of catching up to do, hope your all well tho.

We have had lots of interest in our house but no offers depressing times eh. My friend emailed the other day, shes booked her one way ticket and off on the 5th sept great for her but wish it was us.

Our time will come.... eventually

Kelly
Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

OMG!!! Have you all gone and forgot us?

VERY quiet on here guess we're all trying to sell our houses

If anyone would like a meet up next weekend let me know.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
OMG!!! Have you all gone and forgot us?

VERY quiet on here guess we're all trying to sell our houses

If anyone would like a meet up next weekend let me know.
we would. we thought there was one yesterday but nothing else was mentioned.

nickie
Old Jul 20th 2008, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

we would. we thought there was one yesterday but nothing else was mentioned.

nickie

Hi Nickie

Hope your well it feels like ages eh.

If no one else wants to meet shall we go anyway? You choose pub don't mind where.

Kelly
Old Jul 20th 2008, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

I maybe able to pop in if it is on Sunday, but can it be near a train station or bus route, as I am officially made redundent on Friday and will lose the company car!

At least that means I can have a few beers!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:55 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, let us know & we'll be there

It has been quiet - sorry not been around so much - I've been stressing over the Court case & tryiong to get all our information in order.

A drink at the weekend would be great though - AND we'll be child-free
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:52 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

sorry all meets in Kent have now ceased and must in future take place in Sydney see you all soon
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
sorry all meets in Kent have now ceased and must in future take place in Sydney see you all soon
We would love to honey but unfortunatly it would be a bloody expensive drink and i fear i would be late for work at 4

Im up for a meet, sat or sun is cool with us although sundays i start work at 4so a 12 oclock would be cool.

Where abouts shall we go??

us
x
Old Jul 21st 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

We would love to honey but unfortunatly it would be a bloody expensive drink and i fear i would be late for work at 4

Im up for a meet, sat or sun is cool with us although sundays i start work at 4so a 12 oclock would be cool.

Where abouts shall we go??

us
x

We can only do sunday this weekend as I'm working saturday or we can do saturday 2nd aug but not the sunday.
Other then that we're easy

Any ideas where?
Old Jul 21st 2008, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asher

Hi Ya

hope your having a lovely time there and enjoying your time with hubby

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.