Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

I am in for weds- thats unless anyone wants to make it a cheap lunch - I think they do specials for under $10.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:34 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Safin
I am in for weds- thats unless anyone wants to make it a cheap lunch - I think they do specials for under $10.
i'm up for lunch. We had Crunchy chicken wraps with chips yesterday for $6.60 - great deal.

Enjoy your celebration tomorrow night.

We can have another celebration in just over 2 weeks as it's my birthday.

G.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ray2gill
Hi Jo,

Sounds good to me. What time 10:00am? Anyone else available next Wednesday for coffee?

We signed up with VMR yesterday and have signed up for the radio course on the 4th August.

G.
10am is good for me...I'll pass word round this eve as well.

I'll tell Andy about the radio course would be good for him to do.
See you Weds. x
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Right, Gillian, let us know what you fancy doing for your birthday....
Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:45 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Hope you girls all had a good night last night. Are you still recovering this morning?

Ray's just cooking full English breaky on the BBQ, yummy, yummy!

G.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

It was a great night - I can thoroughly recommend Georges Greek Restaurant. Lovely food, good cocktails (very, very strong!!) and a courtesy bus home for us all!
Plus when they found out it was Sarah's birthday George himself made us all flaming crepes with loads of Grand Marnier on them.
I loved it.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Weds is Lunch not coffee, meeting at the entrance of Boat club at 12pm. Not sure who is free but all welcome.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Yes spazzy Yorkshire lass got mixed up about coffee and lunch (or dinner as we like to call it up north)....

Lunch it is....and can't wait!!!

x
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:45 am
The Brains

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Yes spazzy Yorkshire lass got mixed up about coffee and lunch (or dinner as we like to call it up north)....

Lunch it is....and can't wait!!!

x
OK Spazz see you and Sarah tomorrow at 12:00pm.

G.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Yer me too

Angela
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:27 am
The Brains

Originally Posted by Cookster
Yer me too

Angela
See you there Angela - long time no see.

G.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

I hear K Rudd will be at the boat club this morning, you might spot him

minibelle
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Hope you had a nice lunch at the boat club - boo, some of us have to work now!!!!!

Yeah, my boss at ANZ was invited to meet Kevin Rudd at the boat club today and he wasn't looking forward to it!!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Anyone up for Hoolihans tomorrow for a couple after work?
Yes I know we are having a girls night out on Friday but come on..........

Angela
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
Hope you had a nice lunch at the boat club - boo, some of us have to work now!!!!!

Yeah, my boss at ANZ was invited to meet Kevin Rudd at the boat club today and he wasn't looking forward to it!!
Was lovely!!! Lovely to see everyone - it's been a while!!!

Just wanted to let you all know there is a freecycle group in Hervey Bay - I thought it was only in the UK or big cities so was all excited about that! Not huge amounts on there but the more that know about it and use it the better!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/herveybayfreecycle/

I don't understand why I don't get notifications anymore when someone posts a reply, missed loads of stuff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.