Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old May 8th 2009, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Originally Posted by Cookster
Morning, would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who attended the Hervey Bay Appreciation Society meeting at Hoolihans last night. Brilliant turnout!!!

Angela
Awwww sounds good! Sorry I missed the girls night too - boo hiss

Here's a funny for the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4LoTG3C8E
Old May 10th 2009, 12:50 am
Just Joined

Steve and Bec Torkington is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Here Here!! It was good to catch up and have a beer. see you same time, same place on 14th??::
Old May 10th 2009, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Bec & Steve, welcome to the site although I think your user name should have contained the word "manky" !!!!
Old May 10th 2009, 9:39 am
Just Joined

Hey there! I didn't want to be tarnished with 'Manky Steve's' name!!
I tried your email but it came back as unsent, i may not have the correct spelling??
Old May 10th 2009, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Steve and Bec to the site. We may rarely make thursdays but look forward to seeing you again at one of the other - now frequent - meetings.
Old May 10th 2009, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Bec, if you click on my user name on the left it should come up with an option to send me a "PM" which is a message. Give that a go. Or my email address is [email protected].
Old May 11th 2009, 4:28 am
Just Joined

Safin, thanks for the 'welcome' message. Its been really nice to meet people from the 'home land' - we look forward to meeting up again soon!
Old May 11th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Steve and Bec Torkington
Here Here!! It was good to catch up and have a beer. see you same time, same place on 14th??::
Hi Bec

Welcome to the site, good to catch up with you last week.

May be there Thursday, not sure yet.

Mrs Isle
Old May 12th 2009, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

We on the other hand will be there Bec as their air con is better than ours................ oh god cant use that excuse much longer as its getting a bit chillier!!!......................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm how about the bar staff are warm and welcoming!!!!

Angela
Old May 12th 2009, 8:04 am
Just Joined

I know its sooooo cold!
Yep a warm welcome from the delightful staff at Hoolies and a warming pint of Kilkenny's sounds magnificent!
See you about 6?
Steve wont be coming coz he on his fishing trip.......if they havnt got too soggy in the rain!
Old May 13th 2009, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

No worries, we will be there from about 4.45. Anyone else popping in?
Old May 13th 2009, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

To save me having to read very nearly 900 posts, has anybody had anything bad to say about Hervey Bay?
Old May 13th 2009, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
To save me having to read very nearly 900 posts, has anybody had anything bad to say about Hervey Bay?
once or twice....
Old May 13th 2009, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spartacus
Its been said its too far from a city, its full of old people and boguns or the backpackers are an issue and one even said it was the a**e end of nowhere full of ignorant rude people (or something similar).

Each to their own, but I and many others on this thread think the above is far from true...... (well it is 4 hrs from Brisbane).
Old May 13th 2009, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safin
Its been said its too far from a city, its full of old people and boguns or the backpackers are an issue and one even said it was the a**e end of nowhere full of ignorant rude people (or something similar).

Each to their own, but I and many others on this thread think the above is far from true...... (well it is 4 hrs from Brisbane).
Old people, bogans and backpackers . . . a heady mix on a warm evening!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.