Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:37 am
Just Joined

Paddywhackery is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Thinking about moving to Hervey Bay
My girlfriend & I are currently in Sydney where its difficult to find a good job at the moment. She has been offered a position in Hervey Bay in her chosen career field. We are Irish , I am 29 & she is 24 & we are a little concerned that for all the positives that Hervey bay has to offer that we may get a little bored up there... Is it made up mostly of young families & retirees? I also have an interest in flying and would like to know if there is a flight school in the area..

Look forward to any advice that we receive
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

We are having a BBQ Thursday eve ( BBQ just outside Torquay Hotel) from 5
All welcome old & new. Hoolis after for the over 18.

Sorry unable to do Saturday as out for the day.

Miss Kiwi nice to see you at the speed walkers group or strollers group when safins around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only joking safin you know I miss you when your not around.

Mrs Isle

PS

Do not forget your tidy towels

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isle
Hi all

Miss Kiwi nice to see you at the speed walkers group or strollers group when safins around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only joking safin you know I miss you when your not around.

Mrs Isle

PS

Do not forget your tidy towels

OHHHH ....YOU WAIT.......
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Will be there with tidy towels on!!! With a slight amendment of that if Louis is still unwell it may just be a quick hello while I pick Josh up (safin is doing the soccer run this week).

Paddywakery (??). Yes it is quite young families and retirees but there are other people too!! If you get bored depends on what you like doing! It is very much an outdoors camping/fishing/boating type thing. At the airport I saw a flying school the other day and was pleased as I'd also like to get my license! You should do a trip up here, apparetnly webjet put the really cheap flights up at midday each day..
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

think either webjet or vigin fdo a lunchtime sale each day for an hour!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by clothmama
At the airport I saw a flying school the other day and was pleased as I'd also like to get my license!
Now that really scares me!!!!????
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Now that really scares me!!!!????
Oh yea of little faith ...........now what did that button do again!!????
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry I am with Jojo - very scary thought!!!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

LADIES NIGHT OUT

Well its that time again.

Names please of who is up for it. So far Me, Safin, Jo, Cookster, Gillian, Miss Kiwi and possibley Emma...............

BYO is available at the Mexican on the Esplanade if you fancy or other suggestions please................

Night suggested was Wednesday next week. Do we all agree............

Mrs Isle
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Forgot OH has footie weds night....may have to be very late (8.15-8.30) if he still goes
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

I'm in!
Old May 1st 2009, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in, I like Mexican (and BYO of course!)
Any time suits me, I'm going to get Steve to drop me off so let me know if anyone needs a lift.
Old May 1st 2009, 5:54 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

LADIES NIGHT OUT

Names please of who is up for it. So far Me, Safin, Jo, Cookster, Gillian, Miss Kiwi and possibley Emma...............

BYO is available at the Mexican on the Esplanade if you fancy or other suggestions please................

Mrs Isle
I'm in. Does BYO include a 4Ltr box of wine?
Old May 1st 2009, 5:58 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

LADIES NIGHT OUT

Mrs Isle

Mexicans good so long as there is something non spicy (without chilies or hot) on the menu.
Old May 1st 2009, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Mexican sounds good to me....can't wait now!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.