Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Apr 12th 2009, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

We are heading to the park and pier near enzios in an hour or so. If the rain holds off, sausages to lunch at the bbqs there. taking fishing rods etc and getting out of the house!!!!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

I'm going to try to get some uni work done and if the weather is ok and I've got some work done we may come down. It depends a bit when our visitors arrive too!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

caught a few fish (small enough to go in a bowl but still caught!), BBQ late breakfast and back home just before the rain began again!

out for a swim in the pool in the rain now!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Safin
caught a few fish (small enough to go in a bowl but still caught!), BBQ late breakfast and back home just before the rain began again!

out for a swim in the pool in the rain now!
Now that's just showing off!!!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

the fish (M was proud even of those) or the swim (well you're getting wet anyway!)?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:26 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

St George's Day

Anybody like to do something to celebrate? It's Thursday 23rd - next week.

Sorry breakfast get together was cancelled. Perhaps we can do something for St. George's Day all Brits would naturally be included.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ray2gill
St George's Day

Anybody like to do something to celebrate? It's Thursday 23rd - next week.

Sorry breakfast get together was cancelled. Perhaps we can do something for St. George's Day all Brits would naturally be included.
Hi
Are you thinking day or eve. either way I am free as I have a week off,
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee.

Mrs Isle
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

I definitely think we should celebrate St Georges Day. Be rude not to.
Think I have a job helping my brother out in his office so may be around during the day, not sure yet, but certainly free in the evening.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 9:15 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs Kiwi
I definitely think we should celebrate St Georges Day. Be rude not to.
Think I have a job helping my brother out in his office so may be around during the day, not sure yet, but certainly free in the evening.
Whatever time is most convenient for anyone who wishes to come. Any suggestions.

BBQ with children late afternoon
Drinks at Hooligans or other location (is there a brit bar anywhere?)
Meal in restaurant
Any other suggestions
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

I'm up for anything - I'm sure we will celebrate it in the usual Thursday Hoolies meet but it might be nice to also do a barbie late afternoon so all those with kids can come.

Can anyone let me know if they are going walking this week or fancy a walk. Thanks
Old Apr 16th 2009, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

I'm up for anything - I'm sure we will celebrate it in the usual Thursday Hoolies meet but it might be nice to also do a barbie late afternoon so all those with kids can come.

Can anyone let me know if they are going walking this week or fancy a walk. Thanks
Hi walking monday 6pm from Mrs Isles place. Fingers crossed see you then. x
Old Apr 17th 2009, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Great, see you Monday for a walk.

Can anyone make Thursday for at St Georges Day barbie or sausage sizzle on the beach? Not sure if its still school holidays but we can start anytime that suits those with kids and then if people want to go to Hoolies later on in the evening they can.

Does that suit you Gillian as it was your idea? If not, no worries, any other ideas? We'll do whatever suits everyone. We haven't had a chance to meet those with kids yet so would be a good chance.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Also, sorry, anyone got any plans for Anzac Day?
Shall we do something?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:10 am
The Brains

Great, see you Monday for a walk.

Can anyone make Thursday for at St Georges Day barbie or sausage sizzle on the beach? Not sure if its still school holidays but we can start anytime that suits those with kids and then if people want to go to Hoolies later on in the evening they can.

Does that suit you Gillian as it was your idea? If not, no worries, any other ideas? We'll do whatever suits everyone. We haven't had a chance to meet those with kids yet so would be a good chance.
Sounds great to me. Going to Fraser Sat & Sun then Brisbane Tue & Wed so won't really be around until Thursday so what ever the majority feels like doing. Sausage sizzle late afternoon sounds good. Wherever you think is the best place.

Should do something for Anzac Day as well. Would it be on Saturday or Monday the holiday?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

We will be celebrating in Hoolihans on Thursday. Dont finish work till 4 so will go there about 5. Bound to be something on!!!

Angela

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.