Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Old Jan 24th 2010, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone got anything bad to say about Hervey Bay

Originally Posted by Safin
Well I am up for both.

Also wondering if anyone wants to do coffee this week after the kids go to school? Weds/Thurs or Fri? Any takers?
I would but I now only get one day off mid week a month now, Thank god. In fact my next one is the end of February if you want to wait for me, LOL.

Mrs isle
Old Jan 24th 2010, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Does that mean you don't have to work so many saturdays? That would be good although less week days is bad. I think we might make a coffee before then and then another for you if you don't mind
Old Jan 24th 2010, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Someone recently asked about suburbs. To be honest there aren't many bad areas. Each area does have its own characteristics and to be honest the only area I'd really avoid is Pialba because its shops and industrial units mainly. But saying that the estate agents can label houses as being in areas I certainly wouldn't - they all blur a bit.

So it kind of depends what sort of thing you are looking for. Acerage, seafront, new or established?

Last edited by Safin; Jan 24th 2010 at 10:12 am.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:31 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Well I am up for both.

Also wondering if anyone wants to do coffee this week after the kids go to school? Weds/Thurs or Fri? Any takers?
Hi Safin,

May be, say when and where as tied up doing family things this week. Daughter departs on Friday morning very early. Yet another trip to Brisbane airport.

Anyone had coffee at the Pavilion - very nice!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

Well not a lot wanted to do a family get together so its canx and we optid for another ladies night.

So friday night 7pm Tapas bar The Esplanade. If you have not already said your coming and you want to tag on let me know and I will add you on to the table.

Mrs Isle
Old Jan 29th 2010, 4:07 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by isle
Hi all

Well not a lot wanted to do a family get together so its canx and we optid for another ladies night.

So friday night 7pm Tapas bar The Esplanade. If you have not already said your coming and you want to tag on let me know and I will add you on to the table.

Mrs Isle
Hi Mrs Isles,

Only just seen your post. Would have come but too short notice as only got back from Brisbane airport at 04:10 this morning and absolutely whacked.

Enjoy your evening.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Hello! Hope you all had a good time on Friday! i'm up for coffees just let me know when planned and I'll try to be there barring a few commitments over the next few weeks.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Did anyone else get a brief invasion of tiny green flies/bugs tonight? Any idea what they are?
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

clothmama will become famous soon enough

Did anyone else get a brief invasion of tiny green flies/bugs tonight? Any idea what they are?
Are you back - gosh that was quick! Yes we had / have them, I think they are green flies (well they are green and they fly )
Old Apr 9th 2010, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

yes got back tuesday. Only a short visit.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 12:16 am
The Brains

Yes we had them last night as well. they particularly liked the lamp in the living room.

Has anyone had flying ants indoors - very small ones?
Old Apr 10th 2010, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

When is the next ladies night then? Any opening offers for a date/venue?
Old Apr 10th 2010, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

I have had some sad family news and am going back to the UK tomorrow for 2 weeks, an uncle I am very close to has just been told he has 6 weeks to live, completely out of the blue. It is shocking news and I feel it is the right thing to do to be there. He walked me down the aisle when I got married cos I'm not close to my dad.
Anyway, I would love to see everyone when I get back, so a girls night would be fab. XX
Old Apr 10th 2010, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Welcome back Safin sorry not been in touch just been soooooo busy...
Clothmama sorry not been in touch either lots of stuff going on!
Good luck with your flight Mrs kiwi see you when you get back..xx
So girlie night out when when when???
Old Apr 10th 2010, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light

I will really be in need of a girly night out when I get back.
Also when is our next girls weekend away? The last one was fab.
Also, how about a big family camping trip as well?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.