Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone gone to Oz not having sold the house?

Anyone gone to Oz not having sold the house?

Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone gone to Oz not having sold the house?

I know its tempting to take a really low offer but dont let your heart rule your head. Even if you get the capital the exchange rate is dreadful at the moment so you will lose eve more money bearing in mind the 10 year average is 2.40. House price here are a bit crazy at the moment!.our house has been on the market since may 07 had a buyer just before we left then fell through a month ago we have just given the agent the required 2 week notice to take the house off the market and will be renting it out. Also because we are unsure whether we will be staying long term came here adamant it was for us now not so sure........... Keeping house until we are sure if you know what I mean
Old Mar 21st 2008, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone gone to Oz not having sold the house?

u r all so right.spent the last few hours fretting and after reading the threads i am now decided in my head that renting is the option otherwise i will be sitting here for the next 12 months waiting to sell it or untill the market has regained consciousness,. when i could be in oz seeing if all the worry i'm doing is worth it. so i'm sticking to my plans renting it out and going to oz. at least its being paid for.

Thanks Diane xx