Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Originally Posted by markandgill
Hi everyone

Havent been on in a day or so, congratulations to Caroline on selling you house, really please for you lets hope the rest of us wont be long behind you.

I am so not jealous of everyone else who has booked to fly out over the next couple of months lol!!!! Great to see people actually getting really close to the big move, who knows when we will get there We would so love to be there for this Christmas, it would be great for us all to meet up for a big Christmas party either in Bundy or down in the Sunshine Coast, oh well.

Nadine how many times have you looked at that wee visa sticker in your pasport today???? bet loads, I know we kept looking at them with a bit of disbelief, it makes it actually seam real dont you think.

Gillian
hi gillian

isn't it funny how you all have the visa and need to sell house and we're the oppisite!!! sold the house and got no visa
hopefully it won't be long either way for all of us.
we should def try and all meet up before you lucky things go!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi gillian

isn't it funny how you all have the visa and need to sell house and we're the oppisite!!! sold the house and got no visa
hopefully it won't be long either way for all of us.
we should def try and all meet up before you lucky things go!
Not for a drink I hope - I need to dry out Been out 2 weekends running, both nights......... I'm not used to it as I don't usually go out much. Paul says I'm getting practice in for when we move

Lynn xx
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Hi everyone, yes it would be great to have a wee get together before everyone starts to head off, we could organise something for the end of the month, what does everyone think?
Lets all hope the housing market starts to move here again soon

Gillian
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hi everyone, yes it would be great to have a wee get together before everyone starts to head off, we could organise something for the end of the month, what does everyone think?
Lets all hope the housing market starts to move here again soon

Gillian
You can count us in

Lynn xx
Old Jul 6th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne via Belfast, Adelaide on 10th Sept!!
Rach25 will become famous soon enough

hi all!

haven't posted in a while, just wanted to say WE SOLD OUR HOUSE TODAY!!

can't believe it, house was only on 3 weeks and we got a cash buyer
don't know how to feel really,more scared than anything!
think i need a couple drinks tonite totake it all in
CONGRATULATIONS Caroline
Great news, you must be over the moon
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by the4ofus
You can count us in

Lynn xx
Happy days!!

How about - seeing as most of us have little 'uns - we go to odyssey??

A saturday afternoon - evening thing??

We could book a few lanes for bowling......the bar is open in the bowling alley.....and we can go get a feed after at a choice of eating houses.

This way we can cater for the kids and us adults.

Just a thought..........or do we plan a night for us adults instead??.......what was everyone else thinking??

MarkandGill
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Happy days!!

We could book a few lanes for bowling......the bar is open in the bowling alley.....and we can go get a feed after at a choice of eating houses.

Just a thought..........or do we plan a night for us adults instead??.......what was everyone else thinking??

MarkandGill
odyssey sounds good gillian, unfortunatley i don't think end of month suits as we've alot on at the minute and going on holiday 4th august for a week.
maybe after that would be to late for siobhan and lynn
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rach25
CONGRATULATIONS Caroline
Great news, you must be over the moon
thanks rach

yeh so glad to get that bit sorted, just need to find somewhere to live now
house across the road is up for rent and owner said it was ours if we wanted, but he didn't realize his mil and already said to another lady
the lady is coming to see it on tue so have to wait until then and see
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Happy days!!

MarkandGill
Gillian,

Sounded good to me but Paul reckons we should go out with kiddies in tow as we will have them 24/7 once we all get to Oz However, I don't mind what we do. We have the shippers coming 28th & 29th July, then I am going to give the house a real good clean when it's empty and get the carpet shampoo'd. Tenants move in on Friday 1st August. This doesn't mean I can't go out, I'm free any weekend except 8th August

Lynn xx
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice

Happy days!!

MarkandGill
Would love to meet up but we're off on the 31st july (i just love typing that last bit)

Elaine
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Elaine & Nigel
Would love to meet up but we're off on the 31st july (i just love typing that last bit)

Elaine
hi all!

is everyone getting off for their hols this weekend?

was talking to the estate agent today and he was saying our buyer would like to move in by 1st august
we're renting the house across the road so it's not to far to move but OMG where on earth do we start the attic is full of crap, car boot here we come
Old Jul 10th 2008, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi all!

was talking to the estate agent today and he was saying our buyer would like to move in by 1st august
we're renting the house across the road so it's not to far to move but OMG where on earth do we start the attic is full of crap, car boot here we come

OMG that's quick That's when our tenants are moving in. Finish work tomorrow until Wednesday Think we are going to our friend's house for an indian on saturday night. Are you off for a few days also?

Lynn xx
Old Jul 10th 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by the4ofus
OMG that's quick That's when our tenants are moving in. Finish work tomorrow until Wednesday Think we are going to our friend's house for an indian on saturday night. Are you off for a few days also?

Lynn xx
off 2moro and all next week, then in a week, then off rest of summer
Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

hi all!

Hi Caroline,

Boy do you move quickly, house sold and all, congratulations!!!!!!! I was sitting on computer and thought I would have a nosey on sight and hey presto, everything seems to be moving quickly for people now, which is great news.

Heading to Cranfield sometime over the weekend, was in Habour Inn on Sunday, if you are about shout out to us, well done.

You're lucky there's a great car boot in Dundrum,

Good Luck,

Lynne x
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crocodileseamus
Hi Caroline,

Boy do you move quickly, house sold and all, congratulations!!!!!!! I was sitting on computer and thought I would have a nosey on sight and hey presto, everything seems to be moving quickly for people now, which is great news.

Heading to Cranfield sometime over the weekend, was in Habour Inn on Sunday, if you are about shout out to us, well done.

You're lucky there's a great car boot in Dundrum,

Good Luck,

Lynne x

hi lynne

long time since you were on.

yeah, going to try and get to dundrum car boot next sat, don't think my wee car is gonna be big enough

whats the plans with you? hope kids are doing well!!

are you going in to kilkeel tomorrow night or saturday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.