Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Nadine,

You ARE using the same agent as us Wish had as much joy as you.

I've been a member of Curves before, I dont have a huge amount of inches to loose, I just want to get some exercise and tome up a bit. I also go to Slimming World on a Thursday night (sont have much luck there either )

Lynn xx
I have actually done well at weight watchers but we'll see how I get on tonight after not being there for 2 weeks

I persume you are not dealing with Byron then???? You dealing with the girls in Dublin? We have only got good words to say about Byron. She is based in Brisbane and it is her company but she is brilliant.

She employed Liz O'Hagan not so long ago and I think she manages Mege in Dublin
What stage are you at in the process?
Im sorry to hear that you havent had much luck with the other agents.

Well I better go get myself sorted for WW

Catch you all later.

Nadine

Last edited by aus2be; Mar 11th 2008 at 4:39 pm.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:30 pm
get me to perth

dcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by aus2be
I have actually done well at weight watchers but we'll see how I get on tonight after not being there for 2 weeks

I persume you are not dealing with Byron then???? You dealing with the girls in Dublin? We have only got good words to say about Byron. She is based in Brisbane and it is her company but she is brilliant.

She employed Liz O'Hagan not so long ago and I think she manages Mege in Dublin
What stage are you at in the process?
Im sorry to hear that you havent had much luck with the other agents.

Well I better go get myself sorted for WW

Catch you all later.

Nadine

howd u go tonight then? Is it true theres only one point in a jaffa cake? how many is there if you eat a whole packet?...

Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dcampbell
howd u go tonight then? Is it true theres only one point in a jaffa cake? how many is there if you eat a whole packet?...

I actually lost another 3LB tonight I was well pleased Happy Days.

I think it was the first I smiled today How sad is that.

Tomorrow is a new day we will all be happy

It depends what jaffa cakes you eat Denise some only have half a point in them.:rofl

nadine
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:18 am
get me to perth

dcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura about

GOOOOD MORNNNINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Beat you on first this morning Deaney lol

Denise
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dcampbell
GOOOOD MORNNNINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Beat you on first this morning Deaney lol

Denise

I'm sitting here thinking about posting on here and there you are you did beat me this morning LOL thought I was going be the first DAMN:curse:

Well everyone in sunny Northern Ireland How are we all feeling this morning????? We all feeling a little better.

Im in better form although I have a rotten cold.But Cheltaz from Oct thread got his visa this morning and he applied 18th Oct two days after us so hopefully things will happen for us soon as well.

Nadine
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Morning Ladies!

Do you ladies do NO work?? Listen to me - I spend all day on here, in the office!!!!!!!!!!

Still haven't heard anything, feeling very pi**ed off about the whole thing and I wish people would saying "you still here?" Ofcourse I bloody am, you're talking to me, aren't you? :curse:

Lynn xx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Morning Ladies!

Do you ladies do NO work?? Listen to me - I spend all day on here, in the office!!!!!!!!!!

Still haven't heard anything, feeling very pi**ed off about the whole thing and I wish people would saying "you still here?" Ofcourse I bloody am, you're talking to me, aren't you? :curse:

Lynn xx
Oh Lynn

Sorry your pi..ed of today that weather really dosent help either.

It is horrible when everyone says you still here, you got your visa yet, when do you go. I get very frustrated with it as well.:curse:

I always have my laptop turned on as I float about doing things with the kids so Im always checking my emails LOL how bad am I
Im so scared of missing something

Nadine
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aus2be
Oh Lynn

Sorry your pi..ed of today that weather really dosent help either.

It is horrible when everyone says you still here, you got your visa yet, when do you go. I get very frustrated with it as well.:curse:

I always have my laptop turned on as I float about doing things with the kids so Im always checking my emails LOL how bad am I
Im so scared of missing something

Nadine
Hi Nadine,

Congrats on the weight loss. Well done It is freezing here and raining.
I have just started a 3 week plan on System10 to lose a few lbs before my trip so I can eat eat eat :thumbsup all the yummy food in NY
Waiting for new from Bryon. Asked her for an update yesterday but have heard nothing yet.

Helena
Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

isnt the weather just lovely here today Im really going to miss this place when I leave in June
Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the murrays
isnt the weather just lovely here today Im really going to miss this place when I leave in June
I know what you mean It is freezing in Cavan today and so windy :curse:. God, I dread getting my gas bill

Helena
Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the murrays
OK OK you don't have to rub it in Weather has been dire, we live at the top of a hill and it feels like we are going to take off at night when the wind is blowing - just like the "wizard of oz". Maybe if I click my heels I'll wake up in Oz!

Still no news for us

Lynn xx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

OK OK you don't have to rub it in Weather has been dire, we live at the top of a hill and it feels like we are going to take off at night when the wind is blowing - just like the "wizard of oz". Maybe if I click my heels I'll wake up in Oz!

Still no news for us

Lynn xx
it wont be long lynn, hang in there
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just found the form on the immi website for enquiries, so I'm going to email them tonight when I have Paul's passport number. Can I do that if we are using an agent?

Lynn xx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just found the form on the immi website for enquiries, so I'm going to email them tonight when I have Paul's passport number. Can I do that if we are using an agent?

Lynn xx

Yep Lynn thats exactly what its for. If I had of known you didnt have the web address I would have given you ages ago Sorry about that.

nadine
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

No worries Nadine, I can't do anything here in work anyway as I don't have the passport. Fingers crossed they have good news for me

Lynn xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.