Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Old Feb 4th 2008, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

::
Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi Denise

We are heading to Perth as well Hopefully in may if people get their fingers out.

We did use a migration agent ,we were at the emigration show in Kings hall last year and we met a lovely lady called Byron she is with the www.australianmigrations.com I hope that is the correct link. We have had great help from them and they keep us updated on a regular basis she is great.

What about yourself? Have you used an agent or you being brave and doing it alone? When you planning the move and whereabouts in Perth are you thinking about?

Nadine
Hi Nadine, is that Bryon Pugh? She is our agent, we are in Co. Cavan. She is gr8. Our TRA was approved in 2 weeks, application gone in and now we are waiting We are heading to Gold Coast once our visa has been approved. Best of luck with your application.

Helena
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helena39
::

Hi Nadine, is that Bryon Pugh? She is our agent, we are in Co. Cavan. She is gr8. Our TRA was approved in 2 weeks, application gone in and now we are waiting We are heading to Gold Coast once our visa has been approved. Best of luck with your application.

Helena

Hi Helena

it is indeed Byron Pugh and we have only good words to say about her she is great we started the whole process last may and visa was lodged 16th Oct Byron has been such a good help and answers all our silly questions.

What date was your visa lodged?

Great to hear from you

Nadine
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hi Helena

it is indeed Byron Pugh and we have only good words to say about her she is great we started the whole process last may and visa was lodged 16th Oct Byron has been such a good help and answers all our silly questions.

What date was your visa lodged?

Great to hear from you

Nadine
We only lodged the application at the start of Jan so there is a long road ahead OH is a baker and had to promise to bring Byron some lamintans (Australian cake, heart attack rolled in coconut if you ask me, but they are yummy) the next time we met her
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helena39
We only lodged the application at the start of Jan so there is a long road ahead OH is a baker and had to promise to bring Byron some lamintans (Australian cake, heart attack rolled in coconut if you ask me, but they are yummy) the next time we met her

It prob will be a long road but it will e worthit.

We met Byron last year and took her for coffee when she was over in dublin for the expo.
We are meeting her again in march in Belfast for a coffee so we are looking forward to that.

Where are you planning on moving to?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

We met Byron last year and took her for coffee when she was over in dublin for the expo.
We are meeting her again in march in Belfast for a coffee so we are looking forward to that.

sorry to butt in, but did you say there was an expo in belfast? what dates?

caroline
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camacazi
sorry to butt in, but did you say there was an expo in belfast? what dates?

caroline
Hi Caroline

The Expo is in the Kings Hall on the 8th and 9th March.

Dont worry but butting in its grand. lol

nadine
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Hi Caroline

The Expo is in the Kings Hall on the 8th and 9th March.

Dont worry but butting in its grand. lol

nadine
went to the one in dublin but didn't think it was much good.
is there a website or anything for the belfast one?
wonder if my agent will be going? we met them there last year

thanks
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

went to the one in dublin but didn't think it was much good.
wonder if my agent will be going? we met them there last year

thanks
We went to the one in Dublin last year as well and it was a waste of time driving down to it.

I was just looking at a website about the expo last night I will take a wee look for it and post it on here if I find it.

nadine
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks
Here you go Camacazi Check out this web address this gives you a little info about it.

http://www.emigrate2.co.uk/news_detail-125.htm (hopefully this link works ok)

Nadine
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here you go Camacazi Check out this web address this gives you a little info about it.

http://www.emigrate2.co.uk/news_detail-125.htm (hopefully this link works ok)

Nadine
thanks nadine
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Hey Nadine

I am Helena's Oh. I had to kick her off the pc been hogging it all day:curse:
We hope to move to the Gold Coast, Pacific Pines if possible.

And as far as Byron goes she has been a great help couldnt speak highly enough about her.Also Mege that works in their Dublin office has been a diamond aswell.

I would recommend them to anybody applying for a visa.

Paddy
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hey Nadine

I am Helena's Oh. I had to kick her off the pc been hogging it all day:curse:
We hope to move to the Gold Coast, Pacific Pines if possible.

And as far as Byron goes she has been a great help couldnt speak highly enough about her.Also Mege that works in their Dublin office has been a diamond aswell.

I would recommend them to anybody applying for a visa.

Paddy
Poor Helena she sounds a bit like myself On the computer all day LOL

There seems to be an awful lot of people interested in Pacific Pines in the Gold Coast it seems very popular. It was actually on the tv programme Wanted down under last week it looks a lovely area.

Mege was the first one we spoke to when we decided on the big move. We met her last March at the Expo in Kings hall then it was Byron that took on our case and she has been extremely helpful.

I would agree about recommending them to anyone that is thinking about immigrating.

We are hoping that things begin to move along for us this week and hope to get a CO although I think we are being a little optimistic

Nadine
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:45 pm
get me to perth

dcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura about

Hi Denise

We are heading to Perth as well Hopefully in may if people get their fingers out.

We did use a migration agent ,we were at the emigration show in Kings hall last year and we met a lovely lady called Byron she is with the www.australianmigrations.com I hope that is the correct link. We have had great help from them and they keep us updated on a regular basis she is great.

What about yourself? Have you used an agent or you being brave and doing it alone? When you planning the move and whereabouts in Perth are you thinking about?

Nadine
We would like to go before the year is out Nadine, but I think it will be wishful thinking. Wasnt going to use an agent at all but thinking we might now for the TRA assessment. Do you have a number for this lady? If its not too rude how much does she charge for the whole app? Got a good quote from Darren Chat from visa go, making me inclined to go for an agent lololol. Just think although its expensive, itll take some of the stress off, my 18 month old daughter is demanding alot of attention at the moment, cant go to the loo in peace lol.

Denise x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Its usually me that's on the pc all day She asked to me to sign her up on this site last week and since then she is addicted

Where are you planning to move to and do you have any kids??
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:47 pm
get me to perth

dcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura about

Oh nadine, meant to say, we are heading for northern suburbs, around the currambine/kinross/joondalup area. Ive a lot of family there, and also it is a really lovely area!

Denise xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.