Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Ok the forms have been delivered to Australia House, just got to sit tight and wait now!
Off for a drink down the pub to forget about it!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of
Smile Re: anyone applying july 2007

Hi everybody,
we've send our application for a 136 MODL away the beginning of july. My OH passed the skills assessment SAP through the ACS in june.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!

Debby
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know how long it takes for acknowledgement?? Money not gone yet....Ohh I think I will go eat worms!!!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

If you look at the June threads you will see that it took approx 3 weeks from sending to get pre-acknowledgement and that the acknowledgements / file reference numbers have started being issued now - 6 weeks after. DIAC advise 6 weeks in the pre-ack email so looks like they are right on target!

Good luck to you all.

Laura
Old Jul 31st 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
Hi Guys,

If you look at the June threads you will see that it took approx 3 weeks from sending to get pre-acknowledgement and that the acknowledgements / file reference numbers have started being issued now - 6 weeks after. DIAC advise 6 weeks in the pre-ack email so looks like they are right on target!

Good luck to you all.

Laura
ok now i'm worrying that we haven't had a pre-ack email. Visa was signed for in adelaide on the 9th July so we should get one soon right.

Must try to stop stressing!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:00 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone!
Just thought Id let you know!!

I got my visa!!! - well the email that tells me Ive got it, just need to send in my passport!!

Only sent it off on the 17/07/07 but its a spouse one so there really quick
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
Hello everyone!

I got my visa!!! - well the email that tells me Ive got it, just need to send in my passport!!

CONGRATULATIONS
Brilliant news, well done & gosh that was quick!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by penky
Hello everyone!

That's excellent news babe congratulations
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

mgmgmahn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vickys
That's excellent news babe congratulations
I sent off my application on July 2nd. Is there anyone who got pre-ack email? If we don't get the pre-ack email before Sep 1, will our applications be processed in the new system (as of Sep 1). Any idea?
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Just though I would bump this thread a bit as we have seem to gone quite. Maybe lucky peeps on there Jolly's. Good question last post, no answer though.
We are on jollys in two weeks time!!
Then house on market, dreading it all!!!
Caroline
Old Aug 9th 2007, 12:08 pm
tracyw

Me, hubbie and 2 kiddies applied in July, a friend told me about this forum. I am a little concerned as we have still not had any confirmation of rec. of application. How long does this normally take. We have applied for skilled independant offshore visa, I read the processing times thread but couldnt make any sense of it... does anyone know what the current processing times are?

Old Aug 9th 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Tracey,
Its frustrating to say the least. From what I can gather it takes upto 6 weeks for your pre ackno and then another wait for a CO. So you should here something anytime re that they have received your visa and the money taken?? I think??
Good luck. This is a fab forum and you can ask away people are generally very good with helping out.
Welcome.
Caroline
Old Aug 9th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mgmgmahn
I sent off my application on July 2nd. Is there anyone who got pre-ack email? If we don't get the pre-ack email before Sep 1, will our applications be processed in the new system (as of Sep 1). Any idea?
no, the new rules apply only to applications recieved on or after the 1st september.

I guess they are on hols at the moment though, no one seems to have had any kind of acknowledgement! Anyone had the money taken yet? we haven't had credit card statement through so can't check it!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 1:13 pm
tracyw

Thanks Caroline.... I was beginning to fret a little but as long as it comes its all good. I just cant wait to get out there...

Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:12 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi we sent our forms 2 weeks ago through our agent, ours went with a check for the visa fee. l
Like everyone else we are anxious to get some kind of news.
Just have to go easy on the fingernails !!!
Brendan,cath & family
Derry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.