Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jul 17th 2007, 1:52 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by mad city fan
isnt it such a good feeling to see it go well hears to the joys of being patient Good luck
thanx babe!!
I know this is sad, but I am considering using the onling tracking thingy to see where it is!! although I only sent it like an hour ago!!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by penky
thanx babe!!
I know this is sad, but I am considering using the onling tracking thingy to see where it is!! although I only sent it like an hour ago!!!
lol thats not mad I have already checked mine - and it doesnt get collected until 3.30 pmsl
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:02 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
lol thats not mad I have already checked mine - and it doesnt get collected until 3.30 pmsl
glad Im not the only one!!

just looked and unsuprisingly its still sitting in the post office!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by penky
glad Im not the only one!!

just looked and unsuprisingly its still sitting in the post office!!
had mine collected 10 mins ago, now telling me at gatwick - i think not.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lolylew

finally got the WA STNI sponsorship approval!!! yippee
so hopefully still to be july applicants - the visa forms are already with our agent!!
fingers crossed

lisa
Brilliant news Now the long wait begins, our agent sent our visa off last week!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
had mine collected 10 mins ago, now telling me at gatwick - i think not.
WOW! That was quick
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Do not worry guys! We all do it!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

we have just applied may this year 2007
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by the pursers
Hi!
We are hopijng to apply in July as well. Bonus is that the OH is an Aussie, so if you've got questions you think he might be able to help with, PM us or get a thread going.
I've lived over there for a year as well but am not an expert...find the forum very helpful and often uplifting in moments of doom and gloom. Lots of nice people to ask all those small silly questions!
Hi, we are headin to melbourne too. never been and would be grateful of any info. cheers X
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by posh10
Hi,

we have just applied may this year 2007
sorry, we put our appliction in this month july but went to migration center in may. so July applicant. could i be added please.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

The eagal has flown the nest!!!
Oh my what a strange feeling. My baby has all grown up!!
After laughter, frustration and blood, sweat and tears the visa has finally gone!
Now what will i do with my evenings??
Will have to go back to interacting with my family
Caroline
Old Jul 19th 2007, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Poorginger is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay for July applicants! Good luck everyone

I keep looking at the current processing times and Karen's other spreadsheets and the timescales, does anyone have any real idea about how long this will all take?! Don't think am going to be a very patient 'waiter'!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Just recieved an email from our agent today to say we should hopefully have our visa within 5 months, hes also going to send all the paperwork details for our medicals so we can get them done
Old Jul 19th 2007, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

Poorginger is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! That is amazing, what kind of visa are you going for?

Congrats Ozzy7
Old Jul 19th 2007, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Were applying for an STNI visa to Perth on my OH trade as an engineer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.