Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Has anyone else from the July applications front loaded there medicals and PCC? We have and would like to have our visa in December as we hope to move to OZ in January.
We have Ozzy, hoping to speed things up and would love to have visa by December. When we lodged with agent the average timeline for 136MODL was five months which I make Dec.
Still haven't put house on market as figure not worth it until Jan. Got a few bits to sort out, although have started de cluttering and getting rid of loads.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Clara

The email you got would have been the same as ours which states that when you get your pre ack/ full ack does not affect the time when you will be allocated your case officer. So that probably means that according to timelines we will both receive a case officer at the end of January so if you get your meds/ police checks done prior to this we will probably have our visas by May. If we both receive a case officer in January it means we do not need an assurer which will speed things up. and also save us $6000 in bond money.

Debbie
Thanks Debbie I am just glad something is happening now! I did want to leave in Jan then Feb and now April but as long as its on its ways hey! We need to keep track of each other as it is the same visa and now same timeline! Almost...
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Is anyone doing car boot sales, we have been doing them for months and managed to fit in 2 car boot sales today, we had to get up at 5.30am mind but it was worth it as we sold a lot, I will be so glad to have a Sunday off to relax but there's no chance of that happening for awhile.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone doing car boot sales, we have been doing them for months and managed to fit in 2 car boot sales today, we had to get up at 5.30am mind but it was worth it as we sold a lot, I will be so glad to have a Sunday off to relax but there's no chance of that happening for awhile.
Do you really find them worthwhile? I have loads of stuff to get rid of but not sure I can face the hassle unless it reall will be financially worth it!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Found it a waste of time as everybody wanted your stuff for nothing, depends on the boot sale but last one put me right off.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maisey
Found it a waste of time as everybody wanted your stuff for nothing, depends on the boot sale but last one put me right off.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

This was our 12th & 13th car boot sale today, so far we have raised roughly £1,500 I think it is worth while especially as were not taking anything with us to OZ, thre not as bad as what I was expecting, in fact Im quite enjoying doing them as Ive met some lovely people.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This was our 12th & 13th car boot sale today, so far we have raised roughly £1,500 I think it is worth while especially as were not taking anything with us to OZ, thre not as bad as what I was expecting, in fact Im quite enjoying doing them as Ive met some lovely people.
Not convinced by that response! Anyone else?!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Not convinced by that response! Anyone else?!
we've done a couple, prob raised about £100 at each one... but we didn't take huge stacks of stuff. I guess it depends how much that is worth to you and how you feel about throwing things out.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:24 pm
sub
Forum Regular

sub will become famous soon enoughsub will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by linds
We had our medicals done 24th sept and pcs dated 4th oct, it is a chance we have taken, we still have the house to sell. we have got someone very keen but they are struggling with selling theirs!! I am a nurse going on a 136 to adelaide,
Hiya Linds!
Just noted your on same timeline as me!
We are also going to Adelaide and have 2 girls (7and4years)
Which area you thinking of? Noticed you are District Nurse, I have done that in past and am now a practice nurse. What type of nursing jobs you looking for over there? Sorry for all questions! but good to get other peoples views.
Thanks in advance
Susan
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:27 pm
sub
Forum Regular

sub will become famous soon enoughsub will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Full ack today!!
However at work and they have clammped down on opening attachments so will have to wait until I get home!!! Bugger.
Caroline
Great news Caroline!!
Sorry for delayed congrats, been away all week!
You ok over in sunny Batley?
When you thinking of leaving work or you staying to the bitter end!!!
Susan
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sub
Great news Caroline!!
Sorry for delayed congrats, been away all week!
You ok over in sunny Batley?
When you thinking of leaving work or you staying to the bitter end!!!
Susan
Hi Susan

I think I will be working until the bitter end, or until the house is sold and it isn't even on the market yet, carn't see it being on the market until Jan now
Never mind...Hows being a lady of leisure suiting you
Caroline
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

SHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the rough

Good luck to everyone still waiting on acknowledgements and congratulations to everyone who has received theirs recently. I have had some good news myself this weekend as I had an interview with Queensland Health on Sat in London and they offered me a midwifery post!!!!!!!!!!! Can't quite believe I've got myself a job - still on a high at the moment. Anyway having x- rays tomorrow and medicals next week- still lots to do!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SHAZ3
Good luck to everyone still waiting on acknowledgements and congratulations to everyone who has received theirs recently. I have had some good news myself this weekend as I had an interview with Queensland Health on Sat in London and they offered me a midwifery post!!!!!!!!!!! Can't quite believe I've got myself a job - still on a high at the moment. Anyway having x- rays tomorrow and medicals next week- still lots to do!!!!!!!!
WOW

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Debby
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Brisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the rough

Hi Julees

I have received the acknowledgment, but still no allocation of the Case Officer. I am 23 July applicant (136 MODL).

My best wishes to those of you who are still waiting for their ack. I have one question, could I send my medicals and PCC
even through the CO is not allocated?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.