Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by maisey
Congratulations its such a good feeling. Well done.

Lolylew it looks as if yours will be next week going by the dates. Not much longer.

hope so - that would be GR888888888
lisa
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by maisey
Congratulations its such a good feeling. Well done.

Lolylew it looks as if yours will be next week going by the dates. Not much longer.

Hi Debbie, GREAT NEWS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

Deb

Thanks guys, we are both delighted!!! Hope the rest of the Julyees hear soon....

Debbie
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

Cubbers will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toan
Good luck to all still waiting

Been informed today by agent it could be another 3 months before we get case officer
Been wondering that must be worst case scenario
Anybody any thoughts on this?
Hi we applied 24th July, received at ASPC on 25th July, our credit card expired,they contacted our agent 25th October requesting new payment details, submitted new IN DATE credit card details on 26th October.......called ASPC at 1.00am 31st October they confirmed money has been taken AND wait for it...........our agent is to receive a letter confirming "file number and other details" ...........this sounds good to me. Our agent though is erring on the side of caution and has told us to be prepared for a wait of 3 months or so for CO. But speaking to the person at ASPC she seemd to think it would take 3 weeks????? I don't know? We just pleased to have spent all that money Finally!!! Hopefully this shows things are moving for us Julyees.... Yippee-doo-dah-day that's what i say.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

finally got my reply from aspc (the automated one) - it still says for 22nd oct, so looks like it hasnt been updated
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Hi everyone....

I had a message from my agent yesterday that I have had my acknowledgement. As she hasn't rung me back and their email system is down I have no more information whether it is a pre or case number BUT at least I didn't dream it now.

YIPPPEEEEEE I can now cross everything for others now.

If I feel like this after my acknowledgement I am not sure what a visa will feel like.....

So its a change of fair ride now to another rollercoaster called the Case Officer!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clara W
Hi everyone....

I had a message from my agent yesterday that I have had my acknowledgement. As she hasn't rung me back and their email system is down I have no more information whether it is a pre or case number BUT at least I didn't dream it now.

If I feel like this after my acknowledgement I am not sure what a visa will feel like.....

So its a change of fair ride now to another rollercoaster called the Case Officer!
Congrats. I bet you are relieved!

visa 136 submitted 31.07.07
pre-ack 23.10.07
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi everyone....

wow - fab news clara
let us know when you know which one it is - hope its the full

lisa
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Just read the September thread (again...mental note to self to stop doing this...) They seem to be flying along still...Pleased for them but cannot help feeling ever so slightly badly done to...
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Just read the September thread (again...mental note to self to stop doing this...) They seem to be flying along still...Pleased for them but cannot help feeling ever so slightly badly done to...
I so agree... yet my agent is convinced it will make no difference.... Duh it obviously is...

I know what you mean about note to self but you just can't knowing everyone's progress can you!

What did I do before BE!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lolylew
wow - fab news clara
let us know when you know which one it is - hope its the full

lisa
Thank you as soon as I know I will post again with all the information..... I feel a mini celebration coming on! Any excuse...
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you as soon as I know I will post again with all the information..... I feel a mini celebration coming on! Any excuse...
Congrats Clara & enjoy the celebration!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone....

Congratulations Clara!!

Debbie
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: anyone applying july 2007

well done everyone, we are finally moving along and have had another good week, those who are still waiting, you can feel us willing on aspc to send those acknowledgments!!!!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Loads of congrats to Deb's and Clara, really hope mine is next. Been advised by agent should be any day now so here's hoping

Not too sure whether to get med's done or not, cautious about the wait at the LCU being approx 10 weeks going on time lines. Anyone else not done med's and PCC's done yet?? I'm wary as, if we get our visa's through taking "12 months" as previously advised that doesn't give us much time to sell the house and get there is we have to be there by November and we may have to do them again. Think i'm thinking too much but i just don't know with the back log that there appears to be at the moment
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks... You must be next I never thought it was going to be me! It all seems so unreal. I still haven't seen anything in writing or spoken to my agent I am waiting for them to get in touch to believe it!

I was advised not to get my medials and police checks done because everything was taking so long! The latest advice my agent said was 12-18 months but it seems like catch 22. If you don't get them done then you run the risk of falling behind because you are stuck in the back log LCU.

I think too much too... Is there any other way, when you are in such a "what if" situation!

Last edited by Clara W; Nov 1st 2007 at 11:00 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.