Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Yeah echo your good wishes to everyone taking the step in July. I'll be looking to get a spouse visa, which can be just as complex and stressful as any of the others! Will be looking on the forum for advice and support as usual! Not really looking forward to discussing the intimate details of our relationship with Immigration but it has to be done...it feels a bit wrong to discuss it with total strangers!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ozpotty
I will be applying in July. Hopefully Karen will start a spreadsheet for July
Of course I will start a sheet for you all

When the time comes, I'd be very grateful if you could Private Message or Email me with all the details as it will make my life a whole lot easier to add you when the time comes .... I'm running about 10 sheets at present!

Good luck everyone

Love
Karen xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

aren't you a star
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

We just posted our visa applications off this morning. We are applying for the Labour Agreement subclass 120. Been a lengthy wait getting the paperwork in order but fingers crossed
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

We plan to send our visa off to our agent in about a weeks time, just sorting out the de facto relationship letters

We have recieved a positive reply back from WA Perth to sponsor us for a STNI visa which is what were going on, my OH is an engineer and its his trade were using.

Were a family of 4 with 2 teenage boys, havent a clue which area of Perth we plan to live in yet!
Anyone else moving to Perth?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:35 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

I'll let you know! We've been extremely slow off the mark!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Andromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura about

hi everyone,
i am also aimimg to apply for visa in July on 136 modl (childcare co ordinater)but first i have to send my info to TRA for asessment, sending it all next week but getting worried i ahvent enough info. so hopefully that will be a positive result, but will have to wait and see.
Andrea
ps i will be heading to melborne as my sister lives there.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

Wow Melbourne seems to be a popular destination here.
We are applying in July too (hopefully) on a 136 GSM visa through my wife who is an accountant and are headed to Melbourne.
We are waiting on the skills assessment to come back from the CPA, Got an email from them saying everything should be ok with it, should have it in a week or two.
Hope to be in OZ around next feb/march if it all goes to plan.
Where are you guys headed for in Melbourne?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

We hope to apply in July too, were just writing out letters for our de facto relationship Were applying for the STNI Visa as we have a sponsorship from WA Perth, were going on my OH skills as an engineer fitter.
Were a family of 4 with 2 teenage boys heading off to Perth, and hope to move over before xmas.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Andromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura about

my sister lives near berwick (vic) but i will stay with her until i get a job and then look at houses to buy. my other sister is in oz at the moment for a holiday staying with my oz sister, so they have both been looking at areas for me to live, they have come up with gisborne and woodend. its all a bit daunting really going on my own with two lads (17 & 20), even though my sister is there to help and support me.
Andrea
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Well booked our meds no problem yesterday...its all moving along quite well at the mo!
Chichester gave a good price and were really nice on the phone, even asked about tattoos on phone so they could give a correct price to me.
So only a 2 week wait for appointment...thought it would take longer!
Anyone know what they test your blood for? I imagine HIV/Hep/blood count, the usual stuff?
Also released our ISA funds for paying for it all...tis all a bit scary as well as exciting! I was smiling after booked the meds though, so I know in my heart I am doing the right thing!
Hope all is going well for all you other July-ers
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!
We are also hoping to get papers in late June/ July. I've had skills assess back from ANMC (nurse), we are just waiting for copies of birth certs to arrive, then off to solicitor & all systems go!!!!
Still undecided on destination but BunburyWA looking favourable at the mo!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Sally
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi, i've just joined the forum and would be interested in getting some info from people who are applying this year (july).
Hi everyone,

We also will be applying in july,visa app sending to agent this week so july it will be,

Good luck to all

Tony & family
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:44 pm
sub
Forum Regular

sub will become famous soon enoughsub will become famous soon enough

Yes I will be a July applicant too! Papers being sent to agent this week - 136modl (nurse) Going to Adelaide.

Good luck to everyone!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I am definitely a July applicant now as courier collected application this afternoon!!!!
Now just have to be patient
Also, no longer have any excuse to put off the decorating in preparation for selling. Oh no!!!!
how is everyone alse getting along?
sally

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.