Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by vickys
Agreed totally Didi,
for some reason expats is far more addictive than my in tray too!! I spoke to my agenct yesterday and she has said that it's anything up to 16 weeks from application to allocation of a CO at the moment due to the influx of applications they have had. Roll on November i say but like others we aren't looing at going until June / July next year anyway so it'll be fine. Not too sure about my stress levels but hey positive thinking and all.

fingers crossed xx
Don't forget that there is a backlog for the medicals being processed of approx 10 weeks too so unless frontloading that will hold the case officer up when you get one.
Trying to take it all one day at a time - especially with recent changes to 136 consider we are lucky as one of the ones on pathway D.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

I'm going at bit mad with the waiting at the moment....am addicted to checking my inbox every 5 minutes, but there's still no news....damn this meds backlog!!! :curse:
In a bit of a 2 and 8 today...it's my last 4 weeks at work - been made redundant from a job I love, our landlord has sold the house, so we can't renew our tenancy...and my hubby's visa for the UK expires mid November...AND STILL NO VISA NEWS
Am finding it hard to be coming to the end of work and the house tenancy, but still not knowing what will happen. I'm so worried they will say no to me and my OH will have to go home to Oz without us

I hope to see some good news for everyone on here soon - great news that PP finally got her visa after so long!
sorry for the grumping, I just really need to sound off today, am totally fed up!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the pursers
I'm going at bit mad with the waiting at the moment....am addicted to checking my inbox every 5 minutes, but there's still no news....damn this meds backlog!!! :curse:
In a bit of a 2 and 8 today...it's my last 4 weeks at work - been made redundant from a job I love, our landlord has sold the house, so we can't renew our tenancy...and my hubby's visa for the UK expires mid November...AND STILL NO VISA NEWS
Am finding it hard to be coming to the end of work and the house tenancy, but still not knowing what will happen. I'm so worried they will say no to me and my OH will have to go home to Oz without us

I hope to see some good news for everyone on here soon - great news that PP finally got her visa after so long!
sorry for the grumping, I just really need to sound off today, am totally fed up!
I'm so sorry to hear!!!
All the best

Deb
Thank's for your other reply about the meet up.
I'm not sure if we can go...I'll let you know
Old Sep 14th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by maisey
Don't forget that there is a backlog for the medicals being processed of approx 10 weeks too so unless frontloading that will hold the case officer up when you get one.
Trying to take it all one day at a time - especially with recent changes to 136 consider we are lucky as one of the ones on pathway D.
Didi,
Sorry for being a bit thick but just to clarify it is the medicals once they reach Oz that are being held up before being sent to the case officer's isn't it??

cheers
Vicky
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

So have any more Julyeees had pre-acks this week?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by deano66
no :curse::curse::curse:

it gets even more depressing reading the 175 timeline thread for new september applicants, they seem to have acknowledgements and case officers already
at least there are no more like us (paper based applications) after august, so i suppose its just a matter of time and more time!!!!!

lisa
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by deano66
nope heard nothing the sptember applicants are getting all the joy I sent off a bankers draft so cant see wether its been cashed but going to the bank on monday with the receipt to see if they can tell me its been cashed if it has ill feel a little better just knowing that my app is in there some where
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

marwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the rough

Has anyone had a pre-ack yet from July applicants? Ours was received by ASPC on 16/07, money taken by DIAC on 22/08 but otherwise nothing. We've drawn up a timeline based on friends who also applied under 136 last year but because of the recent changes and the knock on effects they've had, it's virtually impossible at this stage to predict.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by marwood
Has anyone had a pre-ack yet from July applicants? Ours was received by ASPC on 16/07, money taken by DIAC on 22/08 but otherwise nothing. We've drawn up a timeline based on friends who also applied under 136 last year but because of the recent changes and the knock on effects they've had, it's virtually impossible at this stage to predict.
We sent ours on 27th July and we haven't heard anything yet

fingers crossed for all July applicants that we get something soon
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

ours sent 25th - nothing yet either

lisa
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

ours lodged 12th july!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:curse:
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by linds
Just been reading the june applicants thread they seem to be geeting there acks now so hopefully not long for us july apps fingers crossed
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

lcys2460 will become famous soon enoughlcys2460 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Just been reading the june applicants thread they seem to be geeting there acks now so hopefully not long for us july apps fingers crossed
Ahhhh (drool....), acknowledgement - I live in hope!
Just feel for guys still waiting for the pre-ack though! Have they all gone on holiday recently, no news for ages!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:25 pm
sub
Forum Regular

sub will become famous soon enoughsub will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by linds
My visa application -136 (Im a nurse) was received 12th July and got pre-ack and credit card debited on 20th Aug! So what the devil have they done with yours?!!!
Susan
We are also going to Adelaide!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

weve now got a double wammy! we over look open countryside and are trying to sell the house. Our kind neighbour farmer who owns the field behind is putting in an application to build a house in the middle of the field!!!!!!!!!!!!! bl..dy marvelous:curse:!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.