Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:08 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all
Default anyone applying july 2007

Hi, i've just joined the forum and would be interested in getting some info from people who are applying this year (july).
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi, i've just joined the forum and would be interested in getting some info from people who are applying this year (july).
Brendan

We'll be applying at the end of July (fingers crossed).

We've just sent off paperwork to the ACS (Australian Computer Society) and are hoping that will be back by end July beginning of August at the latest.

We have already applied to Vic for STNI. Did that 4 weeks ago and they take up to 8 weeks to get back to us so we should know soon.

Like you I feel it would be nice to be in contact with people at the same stage as us so lets keep in touch.

Trish, Mark & Girls
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

ozpotty is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be applying in July. Hopefully Karen will start a spreadsheet for July
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:27 pm

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

thanks for the reply. we have received a positive skills assessment and hope to put in for the visa soon. waiting on sponsor forms from cousin in perth.
good luck.
Brendan, cath & family
Donegal
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Hi!
We are hopijng to apply in July as well. Bonus is that the OH is an Aussie, so if you've got questions you think he might be able to help with, PM us or get a thread going.
I've lived over there for a year as well but am not an expert...find the forum very helpful and often uplifting in moments of doom and gloom. Lots of nice people to ask all those small silly questions!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Just noticed you look like you're headed for Vic. The OH is Melburnian, so hope we can help you at some point!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

we hope to apply on the 1st July- just as soon as we get our 3 years work exp done. its all sat in our front room ready to go...

Heading for Melbourne too, with any luck
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the pursers
Just noticed you look like you're headed for Vic. The OH is Melburnian, so hope we can help you at some point!
Can I be nosy and ask what everyone else does for a living and what visa your applying for.

O/H is IT Manager going either STNI (prefered route) or family sponsor.

Trish Mark & girls
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Hi all. I'm hoping that I'm not going to join your group/spreadsheet, but only because I hope to get our application in within the next week... but you never know

I'm interested in that a couple of you have mentioned STNI and IT Manager in your posts. Is this something you have heard of happening (I've only heard of nurses etc getting this before). I am an IT Manager and we are currently planning to go on a 138 sponsored visa, but are always open to new suggestions.

Just as a bit of info, my ACS assessment took approx 13 weeks to get turned-around but I think this was longer than the norm.

All the best anyway...

Rich
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

we should be applying in july on a 457 visa

as we have just been given the green light from company that they will sponser us

so we hope to be out in 3 months all being well
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi There,

My OH is awaiting a TRA response, we sent it 22nd May so hopefully we should have an answer soon (fingers crossed xxxx).

If everything comes back ok we should be sending our Visa off in July

Thanks
Donna.
x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:51 am

Going out on a designated sponsor visa. This means i have to reside in the same area as him. I dont have a problem with that. Nice wee area called Bunbury, wa.
Brendan,cath & family
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

luula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really nice
Talking Re: anyone applying july 2007

Hi everyone,

We're hopefully be sending our application off at the end of July, we are applying for 136 MODL (OH is a Welder). Just waiting for TRA. Then if all goes well, we're be off to Adelaide.

Got a feeling July will be a busy month because of the changes in the Visa process.

Hope you get some good news soon Donna,should be any day now. Isn't your OH a Welder too?

Lucy x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Hi our agent has got our completed visa form, so depending on when agent sends in form we may be late june or july applicant.

Exciting isn't it.

Good luck to everyone applying

Nicky
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i agree to that

good luck to everyone applying in july

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.