Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Sunshine Coast mid-aged couples / girls going to Big Day Out in Gold Coast?

Any Sunshine Coast mid-aged couples / girls going to Big Day Out in Gold Coast?

Old Jan 2nd 2013, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

jacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud of
Default Any Sunshine Coast mid-aged couples / girls going to Big Day Out in Gold Coast?

Hi Guys

I are going to the Big Day Out Sun 20th Jan at Gold Coast mainly to see Chili Peppers.
I am having probs getting back, thought I might stay over in a local motel/campsite etc But nothing doing. Plus its school hols.

I am a 43 aging rock-chic and was wondering if there was anyone from the Sunshine Coast who I could travel with. If car, happy to pay petrol money eyc. I know this is a long shot, but a long walk back.

I love the Peppers so much I booked it without thinking of such meanial things as how the F++k Id get there and back, lol

Here's hoping for a miracle

J x