Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any one in melbourne,

any one in melbourne,

Old May 13th 2009, 4:17 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any one in melbourne,

Originally Posted by jond
And drugs and prostitutes.

As you confirmed

OMG, we best all move to the hills.

Old May 13th 2009, 4:23 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lor

Moving again?
Old May 13th 2009, 4:25 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Moving again?
Might be.

Here mate want a taste of the real Frankston??

Old May 13th 2009, 4:27 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lor
Might be.

Here mate want a taste of the real Frankston??

Hmmm what did you have in mind
Old May 13th 2009, 4:30 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lor

Move to the hills and you will have drugs, prostitutes, inbred 6-fingered rednecks, and no beach. But you will have a view.
Old May 13th 2009, 4:40 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fraser
Hmmm what did you have in mind
Drugs, kittens and a ride in a divvy van if your ridgy didge.

Old May 13th 2009, 4:44 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Deancm
Move to the hills and you will have drugs, prostitutes, inbred 6-fingered rednecks, and no beach. But you will have a view.

Are you referring to the strippers?? Bloody love a good view.

Old May 13th 2009, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lor;7566726]Are you referring to the strippers?? Bloody love a good view.

They have have a 2.00am lockout now so no good for a bit of fun after the FA Cup final in a few weeks.
Old May 13th 2009, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm
Where should my 6-fingered friends find their prostitutes - handy to know these things 35 mins to the beach is better than 45 mins to Weston-super-Mud
Old May 15th 2009, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

geordiesue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynneandwayne
Hi my family and i are about to set off for melbouren in about 11 weeks time. Husband is a teacher and i am a paediatric nurse.. Want to live around the frankston area. Our visa took a full year, but are finally leaving.. Any advise and things we need to do on arrival? ie tax numbers etc etc.... we have two young boys and need to look for school. I am sure i should be doing something or finding out things, but feel quite calm actually.
advise welcome of where to start..
lynne.
Bet you are really excited my wife and i are flying to Melbourne in July...Looking at Mount Eliza...can't wait..we have been really lucky..we have Austrialian friend waiting for us to help settle in...Both of us are teachers..my advice find some austrailian friend ASAP...good luck
Old May 16th 2009, 8:41 am
Just Joined

mbutelec is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my family and i are about to set off for melbouren in about 11 weeks time. Husband is a teacher and i am a paediatric nurse.. Want to live around the frankston area. Our visa took a full year, but are finally leaving.. Any advise and things we need to do on arrival? ie tax numbers etc etc.... we have two young boys and need to look for school. I am sure i should be doing something or finding out things, but feel quite calm actually.
advise welcome of where to start..
lynne.
hi there we arrived in melbourne in march and chose langwarrin ,its a great place close to most things ,and good schools and sports clubs .we have 3 kids 13 ,11,and 1 .Franskston great place to shop and good beach but lots of undesirables hanging about near train station . south frankston nice but langwarrin to me seems better lots of space ,parks and good road links .Local soccer club lots of ex pats good for kids .Rentals can be a pain agents rubbish and lots of dumps on market ,some great new developments about with rentals on try for these .but you might have to pay six months up front to get them we did and it seems to work
Old May 16th 2009, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

lynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: any one in melbourne,

Originally Posted by geordiesue
Bet you are really excited my wife and i are flying to Melbourne in July...Looking at Mount Eliza...can't wait..we have been really lucky..we have Austrialian friend waiting for us to help settle in...Both of us are teachers..my advice find some austrailian friend ASAP...good luck
Hi we are getting excited, just booked a furnished rental in mount martha, till our furniture arrives. then will look round for something more permanet then. My husband is a teacher and has a job at Frankston High. So we need to be roughly in that area.. I am hoping to get a job at frankston hospital. We have two young boys how are getting excited to, so life is a bit stressful at the moment. We found our rental from a job web site if your interested. wwwmoving-to-melbourne.co.uk
Old May 16th 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

lynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mbutelec
hi there we arrived in melbourne in march and chose langwarrin ,its a great place close to most things ,and good schools and sports clubs .we have 3 kids 13 ,11,and 1 .Franskston great place to shop and good beach but lots of undesirables hanging about near train station . south frankston nice but langwarrin to me seems better lots of space ,parks and good road links .Local soccer club lots of ex pats good for kids .Rentals can be a pain agents rubbish and lots of dumps on market ,some great new developments about with rentals on try for these .but you might have to pay six months up front to get them we did and it seems to work
are you settling in then? we went to langwarrin to have a little look it did seem nice. How long into frankston from there do you think> Hubby has a job at Frankston high...
Old May 18th 2009, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

are you settling in then? we went to langwarrin to have a little look it did seem nice. How long into frankston from there do you think> Hubby has a job at Frankston high...
This may help you http://www.visitvictoria.com/display...680C476A9047C/
http://www.street-directory.com.au/sd_new/mapsearch.cgi
Old May 19th 2009, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

If I was going to Frankston High I would cut across from Langwarrin via Lakewood Heatherhill Road very easy 15 mins I suppose.

I actually have been jumping off the Moorooduc Road myself and going past Frankston High to drop my daughter at the Frankston Station as its so chocker in the mornings. I travel from Somerville and it takes me about 20 mins to the Station in peak.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.